BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Some Bugs, some Improvements...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dynamix Posted - 01 Nov 2006 : 17:58:07
Hey, yesterday I bought your eXtreme Movie Manager and I like it very much!! Itīs a great piece of Software and the priece is very nice!!

Maybe I can help you a little bit to improve your Software.
I found some things during working with it:

Some Improvements:

• news DivX-Versions canīt be understand yet. If a DivX6.x Movie ist imported the Movie is shown as DivX5 Maybe itīs possible to update this?

• If you Renumber your Movies, the Cover-Name remain with the old Number. Why do some have Numbers at the beginning of their Names and others not? Wouldīnt it be better to let all movie-covers remain their Names without a Number at the beginning, because you can sort them alphabetically?

• Why not show the Photographs of the imported Actors in the "Starring" Tab?

• In an old Version of eMM wich a friend of mine is still using (because he donīt want to install .Net) I could see, that it was possible to change the Player of the Movie via Drop Down and you could also put your own Players in the List...

• Maybe including a "Google"-Search wich passes a search-phrase with the Movie Title and searches automatically the Internet. This could be helpful if you donīt find covers or anything else...

• An "Autosave"-Option: if you change anything in the Movie without open it with double click, and if you checked the "Autosave"-Option all changes should be saved if you click on an other movie. Or maybe a Question to save should be asked and if you check a checkbox that youīll never be asked again for this "Autosave" should be enabled.

Maybe some Bugs:

• When you make an Internet Update over "Fast Import" and during this renaming the Movie and click after closing the movie on an other Movie you get NOT the description of the Movie you clicked on. Instead you get the description of the Mivie you clicked before.

• To reproduce this Error:

• imported an old database of a friend

• some Movies where not imported from Internet. These Movies where Named with a "-> " at the beginning of their Names because they should stay at the beginning of the List.

• renumbered all Movie-IDs

• opened one of thos "-> "-Movies with a double click.

• renamed it from "-> Movie" to "Movie".

• clicked on "fast import" to import it from OFDB.de

• imported Movie description and closed it with saving the description.

• directly made double click on other Movie to open description

• the description of the Movie I closed before opened again and NOT the description I clicked on.

• If I first make a single click on any other Movie and then on the Movie I like to edit then it works fine.

• Sometimes, if you rename a Movie, it stays in the alphabetically List at itīs old Place under itīs old Name. If you reopen an resave it again, the Movie stays at itīs right Place.

• Sometimes, the Script Import for OFDB.de is not working correctly. For Example it seems not to be possible to import the Description of this Movie:
    http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=film&fid=92915

Best regards,
Mike
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Nov 2006 : 12:46:01
Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for this report! I have start just now to fix bugs, I hope to finish soon.

Thank you again,

Alessio
Markstar Posted - 02 Nov 2006 : 22:38:53
I must say that I would also prefer to have the movie images without the number. That way it is easier to find and replace them when working from another application.
Dynamix Posted - 01 Nov 2006 : 21:08:44
Found another Bug:

If I delete a cover of a Movie, the Short-Stats on the left are not being updated: the Number of Movies without cover stay at the same like before.
I deleted some wrong covers and before I only had 1 Movie without cover (wich appears in Stat on the left) and after this also. A restart of eMM does not help...
jorshua Posted - 01 Nov 2006 : 18:35:43
Good work Mike, for autosave I also suggest UNDO button

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07