BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 5.4.9 Movie ID Renumbering Bug (Done 5.5.1.0)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
avi Posted - 10 Nov 2006 : 20:01:15
Hi Allessio,

up to version 5.4.8 order was alphabetical, so first movie got the 1 and the last movie beginning with "Z" got the highest number.
Now wenn i start the renumbering, the latest added movies keep the highest numbers.
So my "Order is out of order" now
Can you change this to the way it was before or was this new way a wish from anyone else ?
I would like the old renumbering method - or perhaps it´s just a little bug ...

And one other little thing: it would be nice if the title of the columns in the grid, the ones from the custom fields i added to the grid would be named like the custom field and not just "Custom1", "Custom2" ...

Oh and i just saw that the script for "Filmposter-Archiv.de" is now useless as they made some changes and you always get the same picture with a message that they don´t like direct links to pictures

thanks & best wishes
avi
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
avi Posted - 14 Nov 2006 : 00:07:11
hi,

just tried the new version. thanks for adding the other movieid renumbering - i prefer the old one

i also tried the Filmposter script and it did again import only the standard-picture with the message on the picture that they don´t like direct links to the pictures.

i went to the filmposter forum and found the this message:
Nochmal zur Erklärung: Wir sind zu diesem Schritt gezwungen, da unsere Plakate in vielen geschlossenen Downloadforen verlinkt werden, die wir nicht betreten können und die wir nicht betreten wollen, da wir mit Filmpiraterie nichts zu tun haben wollen. Abgesehen davon, müssen wir den ganzen Traffic bezahlen, den diese Foren (die unsere Bilder direkt referenzieren und nicht einfach auf unsere Seiten verweisen) verursachen.

Zur Technik: Wir werten nun serverseitig aus, von wo die Bilder aufgerufen werden. Sind es unsere Webseiten, dann ist alles okay. Sind es fremde Webseiten, kommt die default-Grafik.
Ihr könnt jetzt aber ein Problem bekommen, wenn der "Referer" bei euch aus irgendwelchen Gründen nicht richtig gesetzt wird:

wenn ihr einen Proxy habt, der den Referer unterdrückt
wenn ihr das beim WebWasher so konfiguriert habt (könnt ihr abstellen)
wenn ihr das bei Opera deaktivert habt (kann man wieder einstellen)
wenn ihr eurer Norton Firewall befohlen habt, den Referer zu deaktivieren (kann man ihr auch wieder beibringen unter "Datenschutz->Browser-Datenschutz")

Ihr solltet also einfach euren Browsern oder Webfiltern beibringen, dass die Referer-Information druchgelassen wird, dann gibt es keine Probleme mehr.

in short the german text says the following:

the main point is that they (or their servers) are now looking from where the picture-request is coming. if it´s from their webpage you will get the right picture but if the request is coming from elsewhere, you just get the default picture like we get now with the script.
they did this to avoid beeing there pictures linked for example in other forums ...

ok so far for little translation ...

update: i just read in the filmposter forum that some users have problems downloading the pictures from the webpage - they also just get the default picture when they try to save the picture with right mouseclick and save picture as ... , so there may be some more changes soon.
so best i think is to wait and let them finish the changes before having to change the script again and again
if we are lucky, perhaps even the actual script will work again

best wishes
avi
Alessio Viti Posted - 13 Nov 2006 : 16:45:38
Hi Avi,

I have change the MovieID Renumbering because an user ask it. The old MovieID renumbering sort the movies alphabetically, this new simply delete the "holes" in the MovieID.

What I can do is to make two different functions.

Thank you!

PS: About Filmposter, do you still have the problem? because seem to work correctly now.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07