BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 covers not imported etc.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gerard Posted - 09 May 2009 : 11:27:07
On the new version 7.20, I cannot import covers(at least on this computer..). The program does not do it automatically by internet update, and manually, the cover imports, but then it disappears.., the script says that it cannot find the cover.. The cover does not load, is not there, and update using īmissing coversī does not show movies which cover is missing.

Also, the thumbnail view shows covers; the size can be adjusted and made smaller, but only to a certain extend. I would like to show the covers a lot smaller, since there are a lot of movies in this database. Can that be changed ?

Please fix the item where it is enough to download the changes to XMM on this version 7. If a comma is changed, and we like to update, we have to download and re-install the complete program.

Searching for duplicates ought to be fixed as soon as possible, as well as the cover issue.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07