BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Ver7.0.2.0 Problems

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MikeH. Posted - 10 May 2009 : 00:46:12
A few problems I've noticed with Version 7.0.2.0.
First let me say I'm installing and running under Windows XP Sp3, So I don't know if these also appear under Vista.

1st. When installing the installer dumps everything including all the executables (.exe and .dll) into a subfolder in "My Documents", instead of "Program Files" where the executables should go. Now I can change the default install path to "Program Files" but then it Dumps all the Data directories in there too. Besides going against the normal Windows conventions, this is a big problem for me as "My Documents" is pointed to a Network share, used by all my computers in the house, so I need the data in "My Documents" but the Program itself installed on the local computers, not ran from the network share.

2nd. I can not find a way to add a column for "Starting Position" in the Main Grid window, as I did in version 6. There is no selection for that field in the customization box. Besides Having several DVD's with multiple shows on them, I also have a large collection of SVHS Tapes with Multiple movies on them.

3rd. I cannot find a way to change (or use any of the other) HTML Movie Cards in the HTML Window. The MovieCards folder contains several different cards, but the program seems to only use the simple Movies.htm file in the MyCollectionCard folder. Also the "Configuration" Selection at the top of the HTML Card Window is grayed out, and unselectable.

Mike H.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07