BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Same movie data for every movie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
konin079 Posted - 16 Nov 2009 : 09:44:14
I posted this before, but I think in the wrong forum.
There probably is a very simple solution to this problem but I swear I cannot find it.
I just put my movies in EMM. This works fine. But now I try to find the information on the internet (imdb.com fastest) and it uploads the information for the same movie (the waitress) for each movie. I never had this problem before. Before I had to chose the movie from a list found at imdb. I do not get that option anymore. It simply takes all the information from the waitress.
Can anyone help me?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JustME Posted - 18 Jan 2010 : 13:31:03
I also put the IMDB link in the custom field 8 myself if I have it and then tell EMM to use it to choose the movie. handy when you are doing a lot of movies as it is a click and walk away from the PC then.
JDommi Posted - 16 Jan 2010 : 23:23:29
Well, I just have imported about 3 shows and 7 movies with ofdb.de - no problems.

Three hints/remarks on that:
1. Please try another script to make sure it depends on the script and not on XMM itself.
2. Try to disable the intelligent link on imdb script.
3. Please check custom field 8 before and after importing. Maybe this variable (imdb link) isn't reset after first import. I think it's an option to read this link before getting data from imdb.

I hope that one of these tests will solve your problems.
cptazman Posted - 16 Jan 2010 : 22:22:41
With all new updates I still have this problem with importing movies. First movie imports correctly. Second movie imports all (that I can notice) but the actors list correctly. It imports the first movie's actors instead. Anyone else with this problem, or just me?
cptazman Posted - 26 Nov 2009 : 20:27:34
I have can across the same problem. The only way I've come up with to not get the same info is to close out of EMM, then restart EMM for the next movie. Repeating closing and opening for every movie.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07