BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Defautl HTML Card & Tagline

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hokusbloke Posted - 19 Jan 2010 : 03:07:33
Sometimes the plot and comment section will be pushed so far down I cannot read this without scrolling down. There will be big spaces in original title, year, country, and so on. The problem seems to be the Awards section...if that is really long it sends the other side out of whack.

Also, the tag line, below the title, if it is too long it creates a funny little scroll bar beside it so I have to scroll to see it.

I think the card section needs to be improved and what happened to all the choices we used to have for cards??
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 20 Jan 2010 : 10:44:27
quote:
There will be big spaces in original title, year, country, and so on. The problem seems to be the Awards section...if that is really long it sends the other side out of whack.

Problem solved. I have removed a "<table height="100%">
(Line 571 of my modified DefaultHTMLCard)
JDommi Posted - 19 Jan 2010 : 09:43:51
It's not only the awards section... all fields on the right side can stretch the card. It's related to the table structure in HTML.

The tag line: Alessio has implemented _MOVIE_TAGLINECUT_ to shorten whole tag line to one single line. I only have put whole data in a container so that one line is shown but with that "funny" scrollbars you are able to see it complete.

Feel free to improve the card section your own ;) Please have a look here, too: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6134.
And what choices do you mean? The old HTML cards? Do you really want to have them back? No one of them does support TV Shows and their Episodes in XMM 7! But there are a few new cards still waiting to be made better! Or: create your own card(s) and share it with us. I know that everybody will be glad about improvements!

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07