BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Copy non autorized problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brucehusker Posted - 30 Jan 2010 : 14:36:32
I'm running Win 7 along with XXM 7.0.6.3. I'm having a problem with adding information from the internet. Ale suggested that I try authenticating again, and that worked, but then the next day the problem resurfaced. I reauthorized again, and it worked again once, but then back to the same problem during the same session. I then updated to 7.0.6.3 from the previous release (which was what I started with)and then couldn't authenticate at first, but it took it on the second try and I was back in business. Sadly, only briefly, as the same old problem is back. Does XXM check my authentication each time I try to add information from the internet, and if so, is there something in my internet settings that could be the problem?
Regards...Bruce
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
brucehusker Posted - 02 Feb 2010 : 22:51:41
Hi Ale,
I downloaded the update this morning, re-authenticated, and added some titles...all worked fine. I closed it down, opened back up again, added more titles, and everything looks fine. So far I've added 25 titles since the update and no problems so far. I'll keep you posted, but thanks a bunch for the quick work. I also get a message when I first start adding movies saying it doesn't have permission to access some file, but it doesn't seem to hurt anything and it only pops up once. I'll have to see what it's referring to and get back to you.
Regards,
Bruce

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a new release... is this problem fixed? I have change some internal code.

Thank you!

Ale

Alessio Viti Posted - 01 Feb 2010 : 07:25:59
Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a new release... is this problem fixed? I have change some internal code.

Thank you!

Ale
JustME Posted - 31 Jan 2010 : 23:11:00
Also make sure you are installing it as administrator and updating as administrator. not just a user with admin rights...for windows 7 you may have to enable the admin acct too if you haven't already.
Permissions are a pain in Windows 7
brucehusker Posted - 30 Jan 2010 : 17:45:04
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Just a question: have you Avira Installed? Seem that this software continue to block binaryworks server even if there are no virus...

Hi Ale...No, I don't have Avira on my system...regards, Bruce
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 Jan 2010 : 15:46:39
Just a question: have you Avira Installed? Seem that this software continue to block binaryworks server even if there are no virus...
Alessio Viti Posted - 30 Jan 2010 : 14:51:36
Hi Bruce,

Probably there is a bug, If you write me a private email I will send a modified EXE to test if changes works or not.

Thank you!

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07