BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 onex online database tool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy Posted - 06 Apr 2010 : 10:28:45
I have posted this several days ago in the relevent forum and have not recieved any answers so thought I would try here.
I am unabke to use the tol for the picture resize, it returns an error of Database not found check xmmdb value
The database xml has uploaded fine to my website however I am unable to process any images with this tool due to the error.
I have the latest version of XMM and am running on windows 7 64b and have Office 2007 installed.
Has anyone that has used this tool experienced this issue if so is their a fix or workaround. I am lost, google does not help at all. Many thanks for any help.
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy Posted - 16 Apr 2010 : 05:10:10
Finally Success. I ended up transferring XMM on to a USB stick. At first I simply transferred it onto another PC with same OS etc but still no luck. Then what i tried was running the tool from the USB pointing to the database on the USB and saving to a file on the dekstop. IT WORKED.
All I can think of id somehow, somewhere there are some permision isues preventing the covers conversion talking to the database in its normal OS environment. Either that or something weird is happening...Anyway I can now convert so I guess I am happy. I hope this helps anyone else who comes across this issue..And Ternot thanks for your help.
"The only issue appearing now is not all the covers are being converted. It seems to max out at 1234..."
crazy Posted - 16 Apr 2010 : 01:45:51
220 Views, surely someone other than Ternot and myself have used this plugin ?????
crazy Posted - 15 Apr 2010 : 08:26:22
Under advice form Ternot: it really looks like the connection to the database cannot be established. Can you try it at another pc?
I transferred it to another pc (same OS) and got the exact same error. I then proceeded to uninstall XMM and reloaded up with default example database only and got the same error. I have now reinstated my original databse and same error. I have run the DB in access and all seems fine. The actors wok but not covers and there are too many images to do manually.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS........... Is this a bug or just my configeration. HELP
crazy Posted - 14 Apr 2010 : 06:25:31
Alessio, could this be a bug with XMM and the export function or permissions ?
crazy Posted - 13 Apr 2010 : 08:02:52
Could anyone that has successfully got this Plugin to work please post there settings.ini file and setup details. Ternot is trying to work the issue out as am I. Alessio do you have nay imput, could this be a XMM problem ?
Many Thanks. it is making me go gray..
crazy Posted - 12 Apr 2010 : 07:52:11
Ternot, did you receive the email ?
crazy Posted - 11 Apr 2010 : 03:56:51
db has been rared and uploaded, link has been sent to you via email. Cheers
ternot Posted - 10 Apr 2010 : 20:54:09
Hm... Could you please zip your xmm db, upload it and mail the Link to me?
crazy Posted - 10 Apr 2010 : 10:24:30
DAO error fixed, it was an issue with 64b (Program x86) etc. Simply had to point to the reference library.

However still can not convert pictures, just the actors. Back to the initial issue of XMMDB value in the database. I have tried some more trouble shooting by runnung the tool on the example database and receive the exact same errors....Over to you ternot...please...
Maybe if someone could copy there settings.ini file we can make a comparison...
ternot Posted - 10 Apr 2010 : 09:56:07
Ehm... The Error you descibed now points to a Problem related to access the db via odbc...
This is a problem of the windows installation... Maybe Google has a hint to fix that?
crazy Posted - 09 Apr 2010 : 05:44:12
Ternot, what is your reply my friend
crazy Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 10:29:07
Here is the .ini
[General]
Logging = 1
OverwriteExistingCovers = 1
ExportPath = C:\Users\CRAZY\Desktop\TEST\
AllowedCharacters = 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzÄÖÜäöüß-_
Language = english
CreatePlaceboImages = 1
[CoverImages]
ImagesWidth = 100
ImagesHeight = 142
UseMirrorEffect = 30
TransparencyStart = 30
SecondPicturesExtra = _big
SecondPicturesWidth = 300
CreateSecondPictures = 1
BackCoversWidth = 100
BackCoversHeight = 142
BackCoversExtra = _back
CreateBackCovers = 1
[Actors]
CreateActorPictures = 1
ActorImagesMaxDimension = 40
[Database]
XMMDB = C:\Users\CRAZY\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 7\Databases\crazyc.mdb
I have not seen a resulting log file. Where should that save to ?
Also I am using latest up to date release XMM and vo.2d for onex.
One final thing that may not be anything but if I open the database in acces it says Broken Reference in dao360.dll version 5 ???
ternot Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 09:42:49
Hi Crazy,

can you please try to inser "logging=1" into the General section of the INI file and send me the resulting logfile? Which version Do you use?
crazy Posted - 08 Apr 2010 : 07:00:58
Well Well, Actors is now working again. Silly me not selecting the conversion directory. That is it though nothing else works..ANY IDEAS FOLKS, PLEASE
crazy Posted - 07 Apr 2010 : 15:52:32
Okay I am now officially beaten. I now cannot re-create even just the actors working. I have tried several permission changes and nothing. I am back to the orginal error. Pity this was exactly what I wanted :(
crazy Posted - 07 Apr 2010 : 10:05:40
Any thoughts, maybe someone who has used this tool and got it to work can post their settings file for comparison
crazy Posted - 07 Apr 2010 : 03:23:46
Have done several attempts and still only the actors process.
Here is a copy of the Onex settings without printing actors:
[General]
OverwriteExistingCovers = 1
ExportPath = C:\Users\CRAZY\Desktop\New folder (2)\
AllowedCharacters = 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzÄÖÜäöüß-_
Language = english
CreatePlaceboImages = 1
[CoverImages]
ImagesWidth = 100
ImagesHeight = 142
UseMirrorEffect = 30
TransparencyStart = 30
SecondPicturesExtra = _big
SecondPicturesWidth = 300
CreateSecondPictures = 1
BackCoversWidth = 100
BackCoversHeight = 142
BackCoversExtra = _back
CreateBackCovers = 1
[Actors]
CreateActorPictures = 0
ActorImagesMaxDimension = 40
[Database]
XMMDB = C:\Users\CRAZY\My Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 7\Databases\crazyc.mdb
crazy Posted - 06 Apr 2010 : 15:56:25
Thats fine, I was a little impatient.
Yes I did point to xmm database with the windows one.
Tried two approaches. One was from within XMM via the pluginn page and the second was from within the plugin directory itself. I have tried running XMM Onex.exe in both standard and admin mode.
Strange update: It allows me to convert the actor pictures but nothing else. if I deselct the actors it goes back to the orginal error ????
ternot Posted - 06 Apr 2010 : 15:39:28
Hi there,

sorry for the late reply.

How did you point to the XMM database with the windows part of onex?

Best regards
ternt

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07