BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Media language in column chooser still broken

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
brutt01d Posted - 03 Jun 2010 : 18:02:15
Would like to remind the author that media language option in colum chooser for the main grid is still unavailable and that a lot of people have already asked for it. It is essential to be able to sort films by the language they are in (not only original language).

Please fix it asap.

Also program update hangs the XMM when done from inside the program, and the web update is extremely slow (to that, only 1 mirror worked for me).

Best regards.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Jan 2011 : 09:00:06
OK, I will add it to next release.
Yxen Posted - 08 Jan 2011 : 22:44:12
Hi, now at 7.0.9.9 the Media Language column is still missing. It is not possible to create custoum group by it either.

Can you please fix it as a high priority?
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Sep 2010 : 08:34:17
Hello,

I have fix the problem of the backup in next release.

Thank you!
brutt01d Posted - 04 Sep 2010 : 14:37:57
Alessio, thanks for enabling the media language column in column chooser again. However it seems to be bugged. After displaying this column in the card view, instead of media language it shows some names from the card (was unable to find out which ones exactly). Hope it can be fixed.

Another thing is that after the database backup using the backup utility, the correct window saying "backup complete" appears, but another window saying "backing up database" (or similar) doesn't ever close itself, so I am always nervous whether the backup was in fact complete correctly or not. I always then have to manually close this "backing up database" window which is a bit weird.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07