BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Problems with back cover

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mawu Posted - 17 Aug 2010 : 17:39:39
Hello Alessio,

I have two problems concerning the back covers.

1. I have two versions of Ben Hur, normal edition and collector's edition. Covers are different and as my covers are named by title I edited the corresponding entry in the cover field to "Ben-Hur.jpg" and "Ben-Hur-Collector.jpg". This works fine for the front covers in the picture view. But now I put all my back covers to the back cover "slot". Now all Ben-Hur_back.jpgs also appear in the back cover view of the Collector's edition. A Ben-Hur-Collector_back.jpg doesn't appear anywhere. I think the back cover filenames should also relate to the data entry in the "cover" field.

2. From time to time I print out covers for jewel cases with xMM. After putting all my back covers to the back cover view I recognized that I can't select the back covers from within the cover print window.

bye byte and happy coding
Mawu
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 18 Aug 2010 : 04:17:38
Ops... you are right Mawu, the problem is that there isnt't the backcover field that ban be modofied inside XMM, you have to go directly in access

Sorry...

Ale
Mawu Posted - 17 Aug 2010 : 18:53:16
Hello Alessio,

it doesn't really worked as you described it. Maybe the problems is that you can't chance the naming of the back covers when it's already defined. But I found a workaround by changing the back cover name directly in the Access database

quote:
About Printing: what function are you using? the old CD/DVD Print?

Yes, the old CD/DVD print from the old divx manager days. I think this nice function needs an update that the back covers can be used again for printing. Maybe you can also add a dvd cover printout.

quote:
PS: I have finish the first release of statistics for eXtreme Games Manager, I will try to integrate it in the next release of XMM

Cool, nice to hear that extended statistic will be back soon.

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu
Alessio Viti Posted - 17 Aug 2010 : 17:47:41
Hi Mawu,

The Cover, Backcover and Fanart are all "indipendent", this means that for create the name of the backcover XMM just use the title without "look" at the name of the cover.

In that case you have to manually specify the first backcover (like you have done for the cover field), from now on XMM should use the correct filename (I hope you understand my bad english)

About Printing: what function are you using? the old CD/DVD Print?

Alessio

PS: I have finish the first release of statistics for eXtreme Games Manager, I will try to integrate it in the next release of XMM

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07