BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 bugs/crudities on actors

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JDommi Posted - 21 Sep 2010 : 10:33:56
A few bugs/crudities on actors and actor.htm:

1. Hyperlink for actors are always shown even if they are not in database, same for director (especially if there is more than one) and Composer. This results in an empty actor.htm (variable _TACTOR_FILMOGRAPHY2_ is wrong/non existant but shown on empty cards). If you now use the button top right on actor.htm to Import/Update info from Internet you get the hint: please choose actor first. The you can chose the script: two are marked for me - KINO.DE(actors) and ALLOCINE.FR(actors) [last one I have NEVER used]. On next input mask: actual searched title (title ? should be actor): input field is empty. If you now add the right name in mask and import all data the actor is NOT added to database.

2. After updating info for an existant actor the actor.htm is not directly updated. You have to show at first another card and then go to actors card a second time.

3. movienew.htm: style should be changed to the new bigcover style as this is used for actor and episode, too.

Pooh, I hope you understand the 1st point. Explanations are not really my line of work...
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 21 Sep 2010 : 11:46:20
Great, Prinz :)
Prinz Posted - 21 Sep 2010 : 11:23:03
movienew.htm : I have changed it to match the rest of the cards. mediafire has some problems at the moment, i will upload the update later.
JDommi Posted - 21 Sep 2010 : 10:58:48
Strange, that there is a different behaviour. I normally don't look at the actors, therefore for me only the described behaviour occured. Ale should diable links if their id is 0 or empty.
Prinz Posted - 21 Sep 2010 : 10:52:40
But Point 1. is not always the same. For me Actor links simply don't work if the actor is not in the Database.

For directors and Composer i have the same Problem as you.

Sometimes i even land in the XMM Directory. It's bit inconsistent.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07