BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Export to iPhone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paoloh Posted - 25 Sep 2010 : 18:52:22
Hi,

Since updating XMM from 7.0.6.6. to 7.0.8.7 the export to iPhone function does not longer include cover files.
Reinstalling 7.0.6.6 fixed it for me. I assume this is a bug of version 7.0.8.7.
I am still very pleased with XMM.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Paoloh Posted - 26 Sep 2010 : 11:48:52
Hi Ale

I removed XMM 4.0.8.7 completely from my system and reinstalled XMM 4.0.6.6 in the Program Files folder. The export to iPhone works fine with this version. All covers are included again and the export file is over 2MB in size, whereas with version 4.0.8.7 it is only 65KB. It does not seem to be an authorisation/access issue.

Regards
Paul
Paoloh Posted - 26 Sep 2010 : 11:16:50
Hi Ale,

I just followed up your request and launched the XMM from the desktop. The export file is created in the same location as the database. Hence it does not make a difference where the application XMM is installed. It creates the export file alright, but as the covers are missing they do not appear on the iPhone.

Cheers
Paul

Alessio Viti Posted - 26 Sep 2010 : 05:49:11
Hello Paoloh,

Please try this for me: copy all the XMM folder from Program files to the desktop (just copy, not move), launch from here and try to make the export again.

Let me know if works or not. I think that XMM cannot write to disk in the Program Files folder.

Ale
Paoloh Posted - 25 Sep 2010 : 23:31:10
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Paul,

Do you mean that inside the ZIP file there aren't the pictures anymore?

What OS do you have? Where are XMM installed? I mean, under your document or in the Program files?

Ale

Hi Ale,
Yes the ZIP file used to be bigger than 1.4 MB and is now only 65 KB. The pictures are missing. I run Windows 7 64 bit. The XMM is installed in Program Files (x86), but the database is in another location.

Regards
Paul
Alessio Viti Posted - 25 Sep 2010 : 19:38:01
Hello Paul,

Do you mean that inside the ZIP file there aren't the pictures anymore?

What OS do you have? Where are XMM installed? I mean, under your document or in the Program files?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07