BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 is it a bug? and a question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
apd Posted - 29 Nov 2010 : 15:35:58
Possible bug
I was looking for Black and White movies in my library and I noticed that in the Media page all my files have the "Color" field checked. Is it because XMM, when importing, reads some color info in the file? I only use the IMDB script, and they have the correct value displayed. Does the script read this info?

Question: Is it possible to change the letter size displayed in Quick Edit View? I tried experimenting but values I set are ignored.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 07 Jan 2011 : 10:23:35
Sorry for late reply!

I will try to take a look if I can increase the font size easily.

Thank you!

Ale
apd Posted - 06 Jan 2011 : 14:50:26
It' up to Ale, then.

What about the other part of this thread? The color attribute of a film in XMM is based on the file and not on the info the script gets from IMDB. Can this be corrected somehow?
JDommi Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 12:08:55
Yes, would be a good option... BUT you have to resize then every single textbox in height and width. Okay, it's mostly a one-time-job when saved in the ini file. I don't know if so many user will need that option. But if Ale can implement that easily. I'm the last who would deny ;)
apd Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 11:52:54
Yea, in the HTML pane I use my own template and all is well. But I find that most of the time I work in the edit pane, which is not exactly user friendly in the 1600X1050 mode. I suppose it's designed for a lower res where everything should appear larger. But for me, it would be best if I could control the font size independently.
JDommi Posted - 01 Jan 2011 : 19:35:48
There is an option in the general section of the settings called Font Size. But it affects only the fontsize in the grid.
With the old DefaultHTMLCard you was able to size the card's font in three steps (unfortunately no longer implemented in the new BigCoverCards :( ). But the font size in QuickEdit never was designed to be variable - only the size of the text boxes is adjustable.
apd Posted - 01 Jan 2011 : 18:41:05
Right.
It should be done from the Customise options, but none seems to be working...
JustME Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 21:19:13
nope..that doesn't work in that window...works in the main one though
JustME Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 21:11:40
just out of curiosity, have you tried the windows trick? hold down the Left CTRL key and scroll larger or smaller with the wheel? Works in most applications..haven't tried it in EMM though
apd Posted - 13 Dec 2010 : 10:31:16
bump! Any reply?
apd Posted - 05 Dec 2010 : 21:19:40
Alessio, can you please answer the question about font size?
apd Posted - 30 Nov 2010 : 08:52:41
Then it's a bug, I guess. Ale, could you do something about it?
Prinz Posted - 29 Nov 2010 : 16:14:33
There is no function in magic script to import that field. So no script can import that info.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07