BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Don't see added

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zyga Posted - 12 Dec 2010 : 20:00:41
When I add films, and escape and again enter to eXtreme Movie M., I don't see this film :(
I check, that this film is in database - I see it in Shelves Vies but don't in normal view :(
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Jan 2011 : 09:17:03
Great!

Thanks to you for reporting!!

Ale
orlichf Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 23:05:00
It all works fine now. Thanks for the fix. Really appreciate the quick turn around and great customer service
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 21:31:06
OK, please try the new release and let me know.

Ale
orlichf Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 12:54:03
No problem. Happy to help
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Jan 2011 : 08:44:33
Hello,

Probably I have found the problem. Can I send you a modified EXE for make tests?

Please let me know,

Ale
orlichf Posted - 01 Jan 2011 : 12:23:39
also noticed that I am getting a 3219 - Operation is not allowed in this context.... message at the bottom on the Search your Harddisk for Movies window
orlichf Posted - 01 Jan 2011 : 12:18:20
I have problems scanning hard disks to add movies. Never did until version 7.1.0.1. I scan the movies and then Import Selected movies. When I go to collection the movie is not there. If I then rescan the movie is still there and it has not been imported. Do not have a filter on the movies
Alessio Viti Posted - 01 Jan 2011 : 09:36:10
Hello Guys and sorry for late reply.

Do you have problems with movies added by Scanning disks? or just when you add a new movie with the Edit window?

Please be sure you have not "filters" active. To do this, click on the "Delete" button under the Find Textbox (Main toolbar at top).

Please let me know,

Ale
orlichf Posted - 31 Dec 2010 : 23:43:07
I have the same problem with version 7.1.0.1 I cannot see any movies that I have just added. With the previous version I would scan my hard disk for any new movies and then browse through my collection to see them. Now they just do not appear. Tried a number of times and closed XMM each time (something that I never needed to do before).
JustME Posted - 29 Dec 2010 : 21:20:44
do you exit right out of EMM and then open it again? that is the only way that TV shows will show up

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07