BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Copy & Paste Columns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mmextre Posted - 22 Jan 2011 : 23:57:02
Is it possible to copy & paste a column inside XMM. I need to copy my catalog number column and paste to the location column. This will allow me to see my catalog numbers in the iPhone "Movies" app. I know it's possible to copy the grid to Excel and perform this task, which i've done, but then all the scripts will have to be entered from online downloads whitch is a slow process I've done a few times.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mmextre Posted - 28 Jan 2011 : 02:39:33
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

I am sorry but this is not possible not. But you have an option, in the iPhone Export, to put the CatalogNo in the Location field. Is the checkbox under the button to export the info to iPhone.

Ale

Ale this is the closest we have come to solving this issue. The checkbox directs "media lable" data to "location". If it can be changed to direct "catalogNO" data to "location" or add another checkbox to do this, that will solve this issue once and for all (me ).
Thanks
mmextre Posted - 26 Jan 2011 : 21:54:26
I do not have Access, and I would still have to do a batch import from the internet and spot edit which is very time consuming. I believe the best option is Alessio's iPhone export option with the checkbox.
Thanks
ComZiz Posted - 26 Jan 2011 : 04:58:53
You can open the database file with Access and do it there..
mmextre Posted - 23 Jan 2011 : 23:31:41
That's a good option, but it does not export catalogno just media label info which I do not use. If a check box for catalogno can be added also, that will probably solve my issue.
Alessio Viti Posted - 23 Jan 2011 : 08:21:37
Hello,

I am sorry but this is not possible not. But you have an option, in the iPhone Export, to put the CatalogNo in the Location field. Is the checkbox under the button to export the info to iPhone.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07