BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Media Icon fail to show up

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mon1y Posted - 14 Feb 2011 : 00:38:32
Can anyone tell me how to make the media icon work on the HTML card. The only one that is working is for the DVD icon and nothing else - either matroska, Blu-ray, HD-DVD , H264 etc. If I select others than DVD, the icon came up blank even though they're in " Media Type Icon ". I want to be able to see quickly that it is H264 etc. Thanks.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 20:04:45
You've got mail, sir!
I haveN#t tested it, but it should work with those corrections ;)
mon1y Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 19:45:57
JD, I have send email for 2 different source codes.
JDommi Posted - 15 Feb 2011 : 07:30:07
To point 5: I meant if you mark the place on the html card the pic should appear. For me there is the info: file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/.../Eigene%20Dateien/eXtreme%20Movie%20Manager%207/MediaTypeIcons/DVD-R.png
Best would be to right click on the html card and show the sourcecode. Mark the whole code and send it to me by email.
Btw. which card do you have selected?
mon1y Posted - 15 Feb 2011 : 00:35:57
1. And they aren't visible? yes. the only one that are visble in my HTML card are for Xvid/Divx/DVD. Others such as Matroska, Blu-ray etc are not despite the fact they're all in the media icon folder. But all of them will show up in the grid display under " media icon ". Just not on the html card.

2. Do you have set the type correctly as some sites always get the DVD as media type? I enter the media type manually in the "media" window of the " ADD/EDIT show information " .

3. All .png are in correct folder? all the .png are in the " MediaTypeIcons " folder.

4. Are the pics invisible or do they show a "red cross" for missing files? they're just invisible - no "red cross" - where there should be an icon on the html card.

5. When you mark the wrong/missing pic (if possible) and show the picture's properties - what is it saying? again I'm just inputing manually from edit/add command and it should show what ever icon I want regardless if it's dvd or hd.
JDommi Posted - 14 Feb 2011 : 07:25:02
And they aren't visible? Do you have set the type correctly as some sites always get the DVD as media type?
All .png are in correct folder? (Only to ask all possibilities)
Are the pics are invisible or do they show a "red cross" for missing files?
When you mark the wrong/missing pic (if possible) and show the picture's properties - what is it saying?

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07