BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Unable to import IMDB data

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
linkup Posted - 01 Mar 2011 : 16:08:50
When I select a movie to import (or a large string of them) I get a series of error messages for almost all of the movies. When a movie gets this error, nothing is imported.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 13:12:13
Hello,

Please write me a title that gives you problem. i have try with some but everything works correctly here. I used IMDB Complete.

Ale
linkup Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 02:30:36
Hello....if you look at the time stamps, the majority of the posts were from yesterday when I bought and began to use the program. Today is followup on the problems from yesterday, in addition to the ones I didn't discover yet. It wasn't until last night that I tried to populate the database when I got nothing but errors like above. I had let the program have all night to populate the database, and when I checked in the morning, I had a mile long error message.

I then ran the update feature again, but only selecting one movie to have something to show here.

I think I have a vanilla setup but for whatever reason just doesn't want to work properly... but some of the stuff, like above, isn't something I can work around.

Thanks for caring :)
M_L Posted - 01 Mar 2011 : 18:31:13
what the hell .... so many problems?
what are U doing?
and all posts in one hour ..... WOOT

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07