BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Studio Pictures

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ronbug4444 Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 18:08:42
This last release....7.0.1.2 does not show the studio pictures on the html card...only red x. Also, I still have not had a response about yesterdays problem with editing episodes. (See topic "Editing episodes for tv shows". Thank you.

Update....I just looked in the images folder and it replaced all the old jpg and gif images with png images. When I put an old jpg into the folder, they showed up again on the html card. I think something needs to be changed to show the png files.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ronbug4444 Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 20:10:30
I did a clean install, because EMM has been acting very strange the last week or so. I uninstalled the old version and did a full install of the new version. Anyway, I just converted all the png images to gif, and now they work. They match what is in the insertimages.js now. Thanks anyway.
JDommi Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 19:51:50
As far as I know are the pngs belonging to old cards that are in the cards archive. Did you have deleted the jpgs and gifs yourself or why are they missing?
I personally install everytime the new version as full installation into the existing one.
ronbug4444 Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 19:36:43
I opened the insertimages.js and all the markers point to jpg or gif studio images, but all the images in my folder are png since the new version.
ronbug4444 Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 19:27:49
movie_bigcard. it works if i put all the old images in the folder from the last install, but it doesn't work with all the png images
JDommi Posted - 02 Mar 2011 : 18:58:12
Strange, but I didn't have that problem after complete installation of the new version... Which card to you use?
To your other topic: I never got this error, so I can't say anything to it.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07