BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 All ADD/EDIT Movie File fields have same info

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 21 Apr 2011 : 04:59:39
Came across an interesting (I'll assume a bug) today. My drive letter where I store my movies changed. XMM was smart enough to know that and ask me where the files were now located. I entered the information and all seemed to go well... until I went into some of the Movies ADD/EDIT windows looking at the Files Tab.

I found that the file location information in the first 'Movie File:' field was replicated in all of the other 'Movie File:' fields. Unfortunately it was not like that for every movie and I couldn't determine what triggers this type of behaviour. So far about 30% of my files have this problem.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 23 Apr 2011 : 05:41:51
Hello Norm,

I will try to investigate this problem. For what I have understand the problem comes out when XMM detect that you have change the driver letter of you Storage, right?

Thank you,

Ale
nehickel Posted - 21 Apr 2011 : 06:55:51
One more problem... this is a hard one to explain but I'll try.

Movie File AAA has the 'Movie File' fields all populated with the same data. The Trailer file (the one grouped with the Movie File fields) contains a unique filename.

Movie File BBB is a TV Series record so there should not be a Movie File filename in the 'Movie File' fields. However all of the 'Movie File' Fields and the one Trailer File field are populated with the Trailer File filename from Movie AAA.

Movie File CCC is also a TV Series and it to has the same filename information in its 'Movie File' and 'Trailer File' fields.

One last Item... its more like 70% of my movie file records have this problem...
nehickel Posted - 21 Apr 2011 : 05:02:55
I should also add that the 'Trailer File:' field that grouped with the Movie File field also get populated with the same information in the first Movie File field.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.1 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07