BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Problem with movie awards

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DLT Posted - 22 Mar 2012 : 20:46:19
Hi,
Normally XMM is showing some icons for movie awards; now instead I can see only text. Can be fixed that ?
Thank you,
DLT
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DLT Posted - 21 Apr 2012 : 22:04:24
Hi,
Thank you Prinz. I have removed XMM and reinstalled clean full XMM. I have deleted the field Awards fom my database and after doing an reupdate to 8 Mile all went Ok with award icons to this movie.

DLT
mnazmi Posted - 21 Apr 2012 : 08:50:13
I Imported 8 Mile with the IMDB.COM(Complete) Script. But No icons on HTML card, only text.
Prinz Posted - 20 Apr 2012 : 20:58:01
Imported 8 Mile with the IMDB.COM(Complete) Script.

This is displayed as Awards:

It's correct on my PC.
DLT Posted - 20 Apr 2012 : 20:46:06
Hi Prinz,
Till now I have used only IMDB (Full) script.
Look please at "8 Mile" movie. There are 27 award icons but the same icon for different awards (ASCAP_Award.png).

Thank you
DLT
Prinz Posted - 20 Apr 2012 : 12:52:20
Wrong turn doesn't have any (Big) Award that is supported by a icon.

Of course not all Awards (in the World) are supported. To support all Awards would be simply impossible, because of the amount of Awards and some Awards simply don't have any trophies.

If none of the imported are supported, the Awards are displayed as Text. And even if Awards Icons are displayed not all Awards are necessary displayed(That is main reason for the List.. Link)
vinlas Posted - 20 Apr 2012 : 12:08:17
Hi,
with movie "Wrong turn" (2003) awards are in text format.
Thanks
Prinz Posted - 19 Apr 2012 : 21:26:27
Only the IMDB.COM Scripts import the awards in the correct format to display the icons. The Awards-Text has to be in a special format that it can be parsed by javascript.
DLT Posted - 19 Apr 2012 : 21:19:26
Hi,
@ JDommi
- No, I haven't moved or deleted awards images (162) from awards folder.
- Yes, awards are activated.

Not all awarded movies show text instead icons; some are ok with icons. Maybe there are some rules for text to be accepted to show award icon ?!

DLT
vinlas Posted - 15 Apr 2012 : 11:04:31
ok. thanks
JDommi Posted - 14 Apr 2012 : 12:16:27
You can see it when you do a right click on the HTML Card. Maybe you have to go to the settings first and check to use XMM's popup menu instead of the original IExplorer popup menu.
vinlas Posted - 14 Apr 2012 : 11:05:53
I can't find option to activate awards. Where is it?
Thank you
JDommi Posted - 14 Apr 2012 : 01:10:48
Sorry, for me the awards are visible as normal. Can it be that you have moved or deleted the folder containing the award images?
C:\Users\...\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 7\MovieCards\movie_bigcover\awards\

*EDIT*
The awards are activated? Otherwise you will see a text that says you have to activate it in the toolbar.
DLT Posted - 13 Apr 2012 : 21:35:39
Nothing !? No one ?
DLT Posted - 01 Apr 2012 : 18:57:05
Hi,
No one has encountered this problem with displaying icons for movie awards? Where are they disapeared ? Is a script bug or I am doing something wrong ? With olderer scripts for IMDB all was Ok; now I am using XMM 7.2.2.4.

Thank you
DLT

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07