BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Multiple Edit & Adding Covers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcsteve Posted - 18 Nov 2012 : 03:08:46
I have found the button to do multiple edits however it is not working. For Example I will add several Movies via the add items via txt menu. Once they are added I then would go back and Select Edit Multiple and change the following fields Media:DVD Category:Movies and Status:Own. I then click OK and then a box comes up stating that it making multiple changes. However, only the media field gets updated not the other two. I now have to open each card and click the drop down boxes to make the changes. This is a real pain.

The second bug that I have found is that now after the last 2 updates. I can now no longer drag an drop a cover image on to the movie card. For example when browsing the web to places like Amazon or Netflicks I used to be able to just drag the image with my mouse from the web page on to the movie card and release. The picture would then be added as a cover. Now when I do the same thing all I get is a get a circle with an X inside not letting me to drag and drop the image. What has broken. I am using FireFox 16 as my browser
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Nov 2012 : 10:26:04
Thank you for report!

I will take a look.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07