BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Media Labeling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mon1y Posted - 11 Dec 2012 : 00:39:18
Anyone have problem with the media labeling. I have 720p media being labeled as 1080p. The problem doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally since the last few updates.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mon1y Posted - 18 Dec 2012 : 21:49:56
quote:
Originally posted by yan00s

quote:
Originally posted by mon1y

The new Rel 8.0.3.4 didn't help with its new Mediainfo.dll.

Have you checked the MediaInfo dll version in XMMs' program folder? It's just a guess but maybe the helper files aren't part of the update packages.

Thank you for your help but I have forgotten which of the file that read 720 as 1080p. I'm not about to go through a lot of my file even though there might be a few of them. Thanks again.
yan00s Posted - 18 Dec 2012 : 15:04:21
quote:
Originally posted by mon1y

Have you checked the MediaInfo dll version in XMMs' program folder? It's just a guess but maybe the helper files aren't part of the update packages.
mon1y Posted - 17 Dec 2012 : 03:41:52
yan00s Posted - 11 Dec 2012 : 23:33:47
There's one thing you could try: replacing MediaInfo.dll in XMMs' program directory with a more recent version.

To be on the safe side make a backup of the existing version (you could rename it to something like mediainfo.dll_original).

If this doesn't help we do at least know it's no issue with the MediaInfo version ...

Beware: I don't kow if this has side effects. You're on your own there. Your only consolation would be that I tried it myself and am bound to run into similiar probs...

Hopefully Ale will check if he can update (or fix) this officially.
mon1y Posted - 11 Dec 2012 : 07:34:21
my latest MediaInfo 0.7.59 say it's a 720p and yet it read as a 1080p in
EMM8. I was looking back at EMM7 (which I haven't decommission) and it did the same read as 1080p. It's not really a problem just annoying.
yan00s Posted - 11 Dec 2012 : 01:32:52
As far as I can tell XMM still uses MediaInfo 0.7.52 and does so since (XMM7) ages. Maybe Ale can update the distribution to a more recent MediaInfo version*. No idea if it would help (you).

Maybe you can give a little more detail about the files. What does MediaInfo http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net (stand-alone) says about 'em?

--
* This would go for IrfanView as well, BTW.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07