BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Pressing the Trailer lnk causes unexpected respons

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 30 Jan 2013 : 23:13:39
ISSUE:
Blu-ray discs contain additional video files. I Added some of these using the ADD/EDIT window's File tab in the Trailer Files area. When clicking the Trailer link on the HTML card "movie_bigcover.htm", the computer played the local video file as well as brought up a web page that played the IMDB Trailer file. Both of these played at the same time.
The expected results would have been that local video files would play and Internet videos would only play if local videos did not exist.

LONG TERM SOLUTION:
The ideal solution would be a tab on the HTML card for "Additional Videos" like there is for Plot, Crew, Freatures, Triva, ... This tab would link to a new area where local files would be listed along with any Internet links to other associated videos. Then on the Files tab of the ADD/EDIT page, the Trailer label would be changed to "Additional Videos". Here the user could place links to any type of local or remote file from videos to audios or special features, commentaries and the like.

Please consider this approach.

Thanks,
Norm

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07