BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Search Missing Movie Files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mj3310 Posted - 08 Mar 2013 : 08:48:57
Does this feature work for anybody because it doesn't seem to work for me .... just deleted about 60 movies from my scanned drives and when I click to search for missing, nothing happens

Any help would be appreciated :)

Also http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10756 ... community help is fantastic and very welcomed but its a bug that I feel needs addressing by Ale or else it won't get fixed

On a side note would a ticket system for bugs be more beneficial because a lot of bugs people report are 'lost' on the forums ... then a bug list with links to forum post and close post when bug is fixed!?! .... I'm sure members of the community would help with this if needed because although I love XMM8 it still feels like a 'buggy' software which is a shame :)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Barns Posted - 25 Apr 2014 : 03:53:32
Strange. It works on mine (8.2.7.0). I check that box...wait a bit and then click on the "Missing" column header and it gives me a drop down list of Unchecked and Checked. I click checked and it brings all the movies with missing files to the top and colours them red!
7bpm Posted - 23 Apr 2014 : 13:58:30
Even that doesn't work. The tick "Check for missing movies in real time" doesn't list which ones are missing.

I've just installed version 8.2.7 but again no luck at all.

Alessio, can you please have a look at this bug?
Barns Posted - 12 Apr 2014 : 00:14:46
We reported this problem before but it must have slipped through the net. We found a workaround though if you use the file manager and tick "Check for missing movies in real time" then it will list which ones are missing. I think you can click the column header to bring them to the top too.
7bpm Posted - 11 Apr 2014 : 09:46:22
Mine pops up saying that there are missing files, but there is that 'circling - busy' blue icon in the middle of the window and it doesn't display which movies are missing.

I' m also using version 8.2.6
Nado Posted - 14 Mar 2014 : 16:56:46
I try the with emm 8.2.6.0 (demo) and it doesn't seem to work ?

I would buy emm but only if this feature works

nado
Alessio Viti Posted - 20 Mar 2013 : 11:56:40
Sorry guys...

I will take a look today at this function, its strange that doesn't work at all.

Ale
JDommi Posted - 17 Mar 2013 : 10:23:34
We'll have to wait until Ale is back from the States...
surfdude Posted - 17 Mar 2013 : 09:29:34
any news on this topic

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07