BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 thumbnail and grid view bugs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kirill2785 Posted - 02 Apr 2013 : 21:27:11
hello
2 bugs today.
1. xmm imported some films from Hard Drive, with the option to try import cover/poster on. when i imported with a script, including a poster, i deleted the previous poster with the cover manager, but thumbnail view still shows the old cover, which even doesn't exist in the cover manager.

2. when i start xmm and select a film in the thumbnail view, i go to grid view: the grid shows only films from the one i selected and on, not all the films. switching back to thumbnail and back to grid solves the problem, after this the grid shows all the title, and the film i chose is selected.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kirill2785 Posted - 26 Oct 2013 : 13:48:19
maybe this will help to solve the problem;
if xmm imported cover from a movie's folder, and then also from the web using script, it has two cover.
if you enter cover manager and select the imported cover and press on "move first", and then delete the second cover, the thumbnails are updated.
but if you just delete the retrieved (from the folder) cover, which leaves the web imported cover, the thumbnail still shows the deleted cover.
yan00s Posted - 30 Aug 2013 : 20:52:44
quote:
Originally posted by kirill2785

Not that the problems hasn't been fixed now there're some new bugs.
The show title option: even when turned off, when you select a poster, the title is visible on top the movie poster that's under it.

But that's not totally wrong, is it? Even so it makes selecting multiple movies in that mode complicated ...
quote:
Selecting multiple movies in the thumbnail view is wrong. selecting movies with the "Shift" key shows wrong even on the same grid line.

Yeah, the selection area should only get calculated from the actual thumb not from the thumb plus the associated title. The latter leads to unpredictable results especially when you don't know how many lines the title occupies. Even worse in hidden title mode: there the selection area is always larger than life thumb.
quote:
selecting multiple movies ->right click: the "Edit Multiple" option is disabled.

Hmm, but it's more like a missing feature.
kirill2785 Posted - 05 Jul 2013 : 22:09:50
Not that the problems hasn't been fixed now there're some new bugs.
The show title option: even when turned off, when you select a poster, the title is visible on top the movie poster that's under it.
Selecting multiple movies in the thumbnail view is wrong. selecting movies with the "Shift" key shows wrong even on the same grid line. selecting multiple movies ->right click: the "Edit Multiple" option is disabled.
kirill2785 Posted - 15 May 2013 : 20:06:17
No change.
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Apr 2013 : 11:00:57
Thank you,

I will try to take a look asap.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07