BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 covers do not import after conversion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wassmer Posted - 26 Apr 2013 : 07:55:58
covers do not import after conversion
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 29 Apr 2013 : 11:23:51
Please try to reinstall the full release of the software, in a new folder (for example in the Desktop).

If you do this you will have a completely new installation without change the old one.

Ale
wassmer Posted - 28 Apr 2013 : 20:49:18
Unfortunately, none of the scripts retrieves covers - that is why I would like to adjust the cover path, which was possible before...
Alternatively, how can I setup just a single program version from scratch and rebuild my entire database???

Thanks, Tom
apd Posted - 28 Apr 2013 : 20:44:16
You can't change the folder for images.

To update only blank fields in v.8 tick Files>Options>MagicScript>Add Values Only if the Field is Blank

Just to to cover all bases: Which script are you using? Have you checked the related options in your script? Have you tried using other scripts to check if covers do download?
wassmer Posted - 28 Apr 2013 : 20:10:31
Meaning that I updated to version 8 and still have version 7 on my PC - now in both versions no covers are downloaded at all - and sometimes other info like year are left blank also. This makes the program almost obsolete for me. Where can I change the database details like where (path) the covers are stored, and it all or only empty fields are updated from the web????

Thanks, Tom

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

What do you mean exactly? You cannot import covers with scripts because are not converted correctly?

Ale

Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Apr 2013 : 07:36:46
Hello,

What do you mean exactly? You cannot import covers with scripts because are not converted correctly?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07