BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Genre doesn't show up in moviecard

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mon1y Posted - 04 Feb 2014 : 04:30:19
The genre in MovieCard has been broken several upgrades ago. I'm using
movie_bigcover(black).htm and the genre doesn't show. It only shows yellow square. I edited everything manually for you info. Thanks ahead.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 09:11:40
The genre pic has to have the same name as the genre name. And the filetype must be .png I think.
To physically keep the original pics you have to do a little modification: in the moviecard itself or in one of the needed javascripts (I don't know which one at the moment) there is the placement of the pics. You change it to as example "myGenre" or however your folder name should be. In this case the old genre pics are no longer available but not lost. More simplier is to rename the original folder and create a new one with your own pics.
mon1y Posted - 16 Feb 2014 : 05:07:10
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

The genre pics have to have the same name as the genre itself. If the spelling is wrong then only the empty square is shown.
Have a look at these pics in: C:\Users\<PROFILE>\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\MovieCards\Genre.

yes that is the problem. I created my own genre name. Now, how can I create a new genre smiley so that it can appear in the MovieCards GENRE. I found smiley pics that I want and place it in eXtreme Movie Manager 8\MovieCards\Genre and name it. But it won't appear in the MovieCards. So what did I do wrong. Thanks ahead JD..
JDommi Posted - 04 Feb 2014 : 10:21:22
The genre pics have to have the same name as the genre itself. If the spelling is wrong then only the empty square is shown.
Have a look at these pics in: C:\Users\<PROFILE>\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\MovieCards\Genre.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07