BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Grid View

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leslei Posted - 03 Oct 2012 : 12:54:04
then i try too set GRID VIEW
I Can't Seem to Find the Customization Like For Cast ( Actors) & Crew
I like to search the movies for the actors and in the New Version I Cant search for actors
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 16 Oct 2012 : 12:33:05
Yes, and these special features are the great advantage of XMM. Therefor I can't understand why releasing an official version with run-of-the-mine features.
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Oct 2012 : 12:20:14
The Search for Actors/Director is ready... the WYSIWYG Search is valid only if you search in the Visible Grid, for all other options it search the whole database already.

I think that all the "main" features for a movie manager are already inside rel 8, the missing are specific features asked in all these years by users... so specific that not everybody use it...

Btw, I agree with you that XMM 8 is not at the level of 7 for features... not yet
JDommi Posted - 16 Oct 2012 : 12:08:15
Ale, don't use the O(nly)WYSIWYG principle on the search!
I wanna search in the database and NOT in the data I show at the moment in the grid. That would be a function for the Advanced Grid that we have in XMM7.
Please don't make everything as simple as can be. That will cause useless functions and you will have to add later a useable routine again.
Sorry to say that, but you should have asked the users about suggestions before stripping such a big amount of good functions.
Every new user will have to learn the handling but to keep a program at that newbie level can't be a successfull story.
Still XMM8 is more like an alpha release in some things than a full release to that "only" has to be added a few functions.
I'm sure you will add sooner or later all the old functions again. But even some of the really new features are not very well thought out.
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Oct 2012 : 13:09:54
The search for Actors/Director will be ready on next release.

To do this you will have to Show the actors column in the grid..

Ale
JDommi Posted - 03 Oct 2012 : 13:07:53
Already tried to set the filter on the bottom of the grid?
But you're right, the Search is really useless as it is at the moment. You're faster by clicking on the desired field and typing the letters...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07