BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Problem with playing file

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Trixster Posted - 30 Oct 2012 : 17:20:07
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with XMM8 latest version. When I highlight a movie I want to play and click play from the main menu, play file 1 shows up. When I click to play selected movie it appears to randomly select which movie IT wants to play!
Is there a setting I have not made or something? Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note: Does Ale EVER sleep?

How do I send a copy of my database in case I need to?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Trixster Posted - 31 Oct 2012 : 03:30:34
It appears I've figured it out on my own. Before I had TV shows,episodes etc in separate folders,while movies were in alphabetical order on the drive.
When I looked at the f1 grid column,after renumbering alphabetically, the links in this column still pointed to the original file on the drive. Therefore that was the movie played.

I removed all files to the drive where they would be listed alphabetically instead of in folders and it appears to work after creating a new database. Renumbered alphabetically after adding some more movies and the column is showing the correct links now.So the correct movie episode is being played. Or maybe it was the compact and repair database function that fixed it.
If anyone else is having the same original problem give this a try. Just turn off automatic import or it will take forever!!

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07