BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Editing Audio

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ronbug4444 Posted - 17 Jan 2013 : 23:29:42
On the "add/edit movie" page there is no way to manually add audio. I only see a delete button. Some of my blu rays are not adding the audio, and I wanted to input it manually.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mawu Posted - 09 May 2013 : 20:14:45
@Alessio

Puh, that was a difficult struggle to get this feature. Maybe you'll also find time to correct the other things related to database fields that we can finish this part of feature requests(see: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9724&whichpage=2):

- Media Language, Media Label and (Number of) Disks are still existing as data field doublettes in video tab.They are already available in audio and/or disks tab
- dvd features import from xMM7 doesn't work, also import via script, because the features field only contains checkboxes; The only possible workflow: we get an extras field, import the features info from xMM7 into that field and edit the feature checkboxes manually. The feature checkboxes are nice to list and filter according to standard dvd features (scene access, audio commentary)but for unique extras this additional field would be better

Also the boxsets need some fine-tuning:
see: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10982

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu
ronbug4444 Posted - 08 May 2013 : 22:17:22
Thank you yan00s for your response....and THANK YOU Alessio for fixing it. Now I can go back and add the audio to my Blu-ray collection!
Alessio Viti Posted - 08 May 2013 : 09:38:01
Hello Ronbug,

For sure I have not abandoned XMM

I am just a bit busy right now, but I continue to develop it.

I will try to add your request asap.

Ale
yan00s Posted - 08 May 2013 : 06:21:22
A dirty workaround:

Before you do add info from the web:

- import some media file with an audio track (Add file) so a new audio entry will get created. An mp3 would be sufficient. If you need two streams, simply add another media file...
- Change the values to what you want 'em to be (Codec, Language etc.)
- Delete the intermediate media files from the file tab ... audio entries will not be affected
- Note: depending on the files chosen video information will get changed / added as well - so you would have to (re-)set this; possibly clear the length too
- update the movie from the web

Not nice but it should do.
ronbug4444 Posted - 07 May 2013 : 20:53:52
almost 4 months and still no response.
ronbug4444 Posted - 22 Apr 2013 : 22:10:02
It seems as if this software has been abandoned. Questions are no longer being answered, and things that have been broken from the start are still not fixed. My program still crashes with memory errors whenever I try to work with the actor database. I have no computer memory issues, because I've just purchased a brand new computer. I still have to update every actor individually, because the IMDB script will only download the name with no other info. Also, I still cannot add info to the audio section. There is no "add" button, only "delete".
ronbug4444 Posted - 12 Apr 2013 : 00:06:51
I was still wondering if there was a way to add this function....
ronbug4444 Posted - 05 Mar 2013 : 01:21:55
Just wondering if this option was going to be added back or not. I still can't manually add audio format to the "audio" tab on the "add/edit movie" page. Example....when you double click a movie in the grid, the "add/edit movie" window opens. On the "audio" tab there is no way to add movie audio format manually.
ronbug4444 Posted - 01 Feb 2013 : 01:16:56
I'm sorry that I was not clear, nehickel. I meant that when you imported a blu-ray with one of the scripts (imdb..etc) the audio format is not imported. I wanted to add it myself using the audio tab, but there is no add button. With XMM7 I could add and edit the audio format from any movie that I imported with UPC code.

Thanks for your answer, yan00s. I thought maybe I just couldn't find the right place to do it.
yan00s Posted - 31 Jan 2013 : 22:31:07
quote:
Originally posted by ronbug4444

Some of my blu rays are not adding the audio, and I wanted to input it manually.

It's not possible in XMM8 yet. Maybe Ale will add this one day.
nehickel Posted - 31 Jan 2013 : 22:14:01
Not sure I understand your question. The Audio tab is related to Video files stored on your hard drive. Are your Blu-ray's ripped and stored on your hard drive? If so, what file format?

Thanks,
Norm

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07