BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Third alpha release...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 17:47:10
OK, time for another update after much bugs fixed

->Now if ScriptEngine is busy XMM will not search for updates
->Added a new function in the context menu of TV Show File Scanner: Set Serie Title like folder name
->Fixed a bug in the function to reset the Movie Status.
->Fixed a visual bug in Movies Context Menu (Quick Scripts not updated)
->Now the Device Scanner will not set the same picture to more movies
->Now Thumbnails images will be created also when you import Covers with Device Scanner
->Fixed a bug in MagicScript Engine: now if you delete a movie that engine was updating the movie will be skipped
->Added more items to Treeview
->Fixed a bug in Boxset Import
->Fixed a bug causing a movie take the data of another one.
->Fixed a bug in Device Scanner (Sometime some TV Shows was named "Unknown")

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm8.0.0.12.exe

Thank you!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolf3d Posted - 17 Sep 2012 : 19:33:41
NON so ieri mi faceva cosi :apro il programma prendo un film qualsiasi apro edit cambio per es. wanted o marked premo ok, e qui si blocca per un po, poi si chiude ma se seleziono un'altro film non me lo fa vedere e anche con doppio click non apre l'edit. ora pero funziona correttamente.
Alessio Viti Posted - 17 Sep 2012 : 11:55:59
Il problema dell finestra di edit ti capita sempre oppure solo qualche volta? hai fatto caso se capita mentre stai importando qualcosa da internet con gli script?
Alessio Viti Posted - 17 Sep 2012 : 11:38:24
Ciao,

Mi sono accorto del problema delle copertine ora... in pratica perchè nella griglia cerca di caricare la "thumbnail" per risparmiare risorse, solo che nel tuo db vecchio sicuramente non ci sono (invece in XMM 8 vengono create di default).

Faccio una opzione che se non c'è la thumbnail disponibile carichi la cover normale.

Ciao e grazie!
wolf3d Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 22:31:47
ah un'altra cosa che mi sono accorto adesso, se apri la finestra edit efai una modifica ad un film, premi ok e rimane bloccato per un po poi si chiude ma non fa aprire piu alcun film, va chiuso e riaperto il programma
wolf3d Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 22:19:56
Ciao ho visto leultime modifiche,ed ora inizia ad essere ben utilizzabile, pero ho un problema, molti film hanno la locandina inserita e nella pagina si vede, ma nella parte thumball view mi da cover not selected, sai dirmi perche?
Prinz Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 19:24:52
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

I have do it because of speed of moviecard. Sometime the actors pictures are really big, and slow down everything...

Makes no difference on my PC in loading speed. It's properly depending on the Hardware. It just looks *#!? like JDommi said. And of course the preview and the topup doesn't work anymore because of the forcing of this variable.
Alessio Viti Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 19:17:46
I can make an option for the thumb..., I have do it because of speed of moviecard. Sometime the actors pictures are really big, and slow down everything...

Prinz Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 18:41:13
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

quote:
->Now Thumbnails images will be created also when you import Covers with Device Scanner

The thumbnails are *#!? !!!! why do they have in case of the actors pics a frame? On the card they now have on the left a black bar and the right part is cut!

At least the thumbs should not be forced on the html card. The thumbs should be a extra variable, so the html Card Designer can choose between the original and the thumb pic.
JDommi Posted - 16 Sep 2012 : 18:13:47
quote:
->Now if ScriptEngine is busy XMM will not search for updates

Should be the other way: while the update is in progress the engine should pause!

quote:

The thumbnails are *#!? !!!! why do they have in case of the actors pics a frame? On the card they now have on the left a black bar and the right part is cut!

quote:
->Fixed a bug in Device Scanner (Sometime some TV Shows was named "Unknown")

As you have seen in my database not always every episode in the same folder is imported. In my example it were 3 episodes out of 13! And they didn't have the correct episode numbers. Maybe it's a wrong setting in the importer but I don't know...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07