BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 XMM Internal viewer problem

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kipcior Posted - 01 Jan 2013 : 20:48:22
Hi Allesio and the team,

today I started to test and debug the script for Polish site filmweb.pl as the current script is 1,5 year old and do not work anymore so we don't have any possibility to download info from Polish site. Anyway during debugging and checking occured that the problem is not only with the script and its code (which in fact should be updated due to the changes made on site side) but with the Internal XMM Browser used during the importing phase. Seems like this viewer is recognized by filmweb.pl as IE 6.0 version which is quite old ad therefore filmweb.pl do not let the script enter the destination search page because it delivers only page with information that I should change the version of the viewer to be able to use their site. So my question is what version of viewer/component you use in XMM because wither it's an old one and filmweb recognizes it correctly or their mechanism is not good and they recognize it incorrectly. Please answer because at this point I'm stuck with making changes, until the viewer is allowed to access filmweb.pl contents. And if it really is old one than you might also have problems with other sites if they decide to block it.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 03 Jan 2013 : 09:01:17
Thanks to you! Remember to send me the script when its ready

Ale
Kipcior Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 21:45:19
Thank you for the quick actions. Looks like this user agent is well accepted by filmweb.pl so I can take care of the script contents. Thank;s
Apolitosz Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 21:00:44
New version has been published:

Release 8.0.4.0 (2 January 2013)
---------------------------------------
->Changed the UserAgent to Http.UserAgent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120403211507 Firefox/12.0"
Kipcior Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 10:37:25
I do not know what would be the best for all users and scripts but from my perspective to be able to use filmweb.pl contents the following user agent should be suitable

"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0)"
Alessio Viti Posted - 02 Jan 2013 : 09:03:50
Hello,

Actually I pass this:

Http.UserAgent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

Please suggest me what I should write in the UserAgent.

Thank you!

Ale
Apolitosz Posted - 01 Jan 2013 : 21:09:57
Hi

I wrote a small script to check the user agent info and according to that it uses MSIE 6 indeed.

Ale, is there a way to send a fake user agent info? I think the is no need to replace the built in browser as nobody cares about the rendered visible page

Apolitosz

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07