BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB V2 (Closed)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JDommi Posted - 13 Feb 2016 : 18:42:23
Here is a first test script for IMDB (Complete).

What's new? People Info is now available for all people
The whole people import is now available as a pseudo subroutine and is used for directors, writers, produsers, etc. with a few lines of code.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j0u47vg4d5a2ezi/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29_-_Temp.rar

One thing that's still got to do: the awards for the people. Something is wrong but I can't find it. The routine itself works as it is the same as in the Actors script.
But as I have spent "a few" hours on fixing the IMDB scripts I totally have lost focus at the moment. Maybe anybody of you can fix the last problem.
Every other import routine should work meanwhile for the three IMDB scripts - Complete, TVSeries and Actors.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Valkyrslayer Posted - 05 May 2016 : 20:29:20
For some Actors the IMDB Actor Script is not importing Pictures for me. For Example Jake Johnson and Lamorne Morris from New Girl are missing Pictures when I update them although they have Pictures on IMDB

EDIT: Sorry false alarm. No idea what the Problem was but now I am getting Pictures for them
JDommi Posted - 17 Mar 2016 : 19:17:06
You're welcome!
RedArmy Posted - 17 Mar 2016 : 19:13:09
JDommi tank you
JDommi Posted - 17 Mar 2016 : 17:53:56
Seems as if not all scripts have been updated correctly or the same cache problem as some people already had.

Please have a look here: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14401
RedArmy Posted - 17 Mar 2016 : 17:12:27
Hi
I think Imdb.com(Complete) cannot import Goofs and Trivia and movie connections...
JDommi Posted - 05 Mar 2016 : 01:09:59
Good

@Ulli
Seems as if you still had an old release of the script. That error should have been fixed since a few days...
Valkyrslayer Posted - 04 Mar 2016 : 22:22:21
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Error found!

In Block #MUSIC# was a wrong #GOTO# command on line 3004. #GOTO#=RETURN6 has to be the correct jump label.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jz66mkxir76hjhc/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt

Seems to have fixed it. It imported correctly without getting stuck in a Loop now. Thank You for the quick fix.
Ulli Posted - 04 Mar 2016 : 21:44:37
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Please tell me the block where the script stucks.
You can see it when you switch during import to the advanced view on tab "Script Status".
Error 404 means that the webpage is not reachable or the responding time was too long.
I will have a look at later today as I'm outside now.

*EDIT*
I also need to know your settings of the script like the amount of actors, etc.
PeopleAwards, Filmography and the number of Actors are the most time expensive parts.

same here. Error massage:

"5-Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (404) Nicht gefunden....http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt2557276//title/tt2557276/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf"

Script: IMDB.COM (Complete).txt (Date: 15/Feb/2016)
block where it stucks:
Settings: only import auf actors, artist, producer
JDommi Posted - 04 Mar 2016 : 09:37:00
Error found!

In Block #MUSIC# was a wrong #GOTO# command on line 3004. #GOTO#=RETURN6 has to be the correct jump label.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jz66mkxir76hjhc/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt
JDommi Posted - 04 Mar 2016 : 07:31:55
Please tell me the block where the script stucks.
You can see it when you switch during import to the advanced view on tab "Script Status".
Error 404 means that the webpage is not reachable or the responding time was too long.
I will have a look at later today as I'm outside now.

*EDIT*
I also need to know your settings of the script like the amount of actors, etc.
PeopleAwards, Filmography and the number of Actors are the most time expensive parts.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 04 Mar 2016 : 00:08:55
ok now I have a problem with the Movie Wrong Cops (2013) for some reason the Script (IMDB Complete) gets stuck in a endless Loop when importing the Data. Under Engine Errors it says the remote server returned and error 404 not found

Edit: When I add only the Wrong Cops Movie to a new Database it gets imported just fine. When I add the Movies Wrong and Rubber first it wont import just endless loop.
JDommi Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 17:02:38
I fully agree with you.

There is only one thing that I wanna add to the episodes: the soundtrack.
I only have to test if the #TAKECUSTOM# command will add data to the episode info as there exists no #TAKEEPISODECUSTOM#. On Awards is such an equal "inconsistency": #TAKEACTORAWARDS# is wrong when you use the actors script. Here you have to use #TAKEAWARDS#.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 16:10:17
In my opinion its good how the Script does it at the moment for TV Series. For the Series in general only the Main Actors from the Main Page on IMDB and the rest gets added through importing the Episodes.
JDommi Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 15:53:01
In my opinion it's enough to import 8 actors for movies and TVSeries. But other users...
Somebody who wants to collect more than 999 actors can manually edit the script to the amount they want. But they have to think about the 2 GB limit of an Access database.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 15:37:08
Thank You for the Fix I am no longer getting duplicates when reupdating.

Regarding the Full Cast. Wouldnt that cause problems because some Series have more then 999 Actors as Cast?
JDommi Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 14:57:24
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tk7nmbm7dvo77em/_IMDB.rar

One thing that's still not really ok: the TVSeries script takes only the main actors as the full cast is no longer shown on the shows combined page but on the fullcredits page. But to take them all the complete routine has to be changed. For movies it's still okay but even this layout differs from the series' one.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 13:42:04
I think its only for the Crew (Producers and so on)

I am not sure about Actors because my Script Settings are set to not import complete information for main Actors
JDommi Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 09:35:46
Is that happening for all actors or only for the crew?
If it's for the crew then I simply have to add a #CHECKACTOREXISTS# detection.
Valkyrslayer Posted - 25 Feb 2016 : 01:36:13
I noticed something strange today with the Script. Nothing important to fix but I think its not supposed to be like this.

When I re update a TV Series to add additional Episodes to the Database the Script is creating duplicate Pictures for Every Person the Script downloads complete information for.

For example if I add The Muppets (TV Series) to my Database and later reupdate it to add additional Episodes I end up with multiple duplicates of the Picture for Bill Prady for example.
JDommi Posted - 23 Feb 2016 : 20:01:31
It was good that I had not to work the last 2 weeks (and the next 2) because of a torn ligament. Maybe otherwise the scripts would be still broken...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07