BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB script - No trivia, errors, chapter, (Closed)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pink Posted - 31 Mar 2016 : 09:54:50
[SOLVED]

Hi to all!

I've an old issue, that i had managed to bypass (i don't know well how, i used to make a copy of the IMDB script and then use a chain script) until now. But not now...

With the IMDB script, now i can't import info from TRIVIA to CONNECTION (so: trivia, goofs and connection).

I'm still using the 8.3.3 XMM (W10 64bit) version because when i've tried to update it, the software has gone in crash...

Any idea?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pink Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 16:58:56
quote:
Maybe you have the same problem like a few other users already had: some kind of buffer "reloads" the old version. In that case rename the new scripts and try it then again.

Oh Yessss! It works, many thanks!!

Ciao!
JDommi Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 16:01:20
Please check if in the script options all fields are selected to import.
Last time I have checked the script was 2 or 3 weeks ago. Then everything worked fine.
Maybe you have the same problem like a few other users already had: some kind of buffer "reloads" the old version. In that case rename the new scripts and try it then again.
pink Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 15:29:18
Ehm... no, it doesn't work.

1) I've downloaded the newest version of the IMDB script
2) I've exchanged movie cards and the other files
3) I've reset all fields of the movie
4) I've update the movie with the IMDB script

5) In XMM's movie big cover (the card you have uploaded for me), TRIVIA, GOOFS, CONNECTION, are still "disabled" (grey or empty).

6) So i've opened the database via Access. TRIVIA and GOOFS fields (MOVIES table) are empty. Custom11 contains the Filming Location; Custom10 is empty.

What am I doing wrong?
JDommi Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 13:24:31
Yes, I think that's the best way.

And here is the card. I hope that I don't have forgotten anything...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ob2rc627bcd1lb/Card.rar
pink Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 13:03:57
Thanks! I suppose i will have to modify my database with Access for implementing the new course of this script and conforming my old entries with the new ones.
JDommi Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 12:53:39
Do you have updated the IMDB scripts to the latest versions? http://www.mediafire.com/download/ye3cf5gssrra4v5/IMDB.rar

*EDIT*
Just seen: there is existing a modified HTMLCard, too.

Later I will upload it to Mediafire...
pink Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 12:23:49
Ok, I remember the thread you have linked.

But I don't understand where i can find the TRIVIA, GOOFS, CONNECTION with the new script. I am using the default card. What should I do?

JDommi Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 11:58:59
Yes, that's the problem... of course not for the crash

The newest versions of the scripts are changed to fill the "correct" fields as they are supposed to be since release 8. And new info is moved to some of the custom fields.

Have a look here, please: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14317&SearchTerms=budget
pink Posted - 01 Apr 2016 : 11:39:17
I had a look...

In old IMDB scripts, TRIVIA and GOOFS were set to customfields number 11 and 10. And they import all data.
Now, if I look in the Manager Script, and if I select new IMDB script, it says that customfields 11 and 10 are assigned to Filming Location List and to Release Date List.

Maybe is this the trouble?
Is it possible that I am the only one with this issue?

P.S.: I have updated XMM also, but it hasn't solved the problem.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07