BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Simple things which will make life easier!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ComZiz Posted - 23 Sep 2013 : 01:37:12
Hello here are my wishes;

• Clicking the "Play" button, opens the movie file, if there are no other ones. Instead of having to select the file.
  • If the "Device Manager", "ScriptEngine" windows are open, clicking the related button in the user interface brings them to foreground. Instead of nothing happening
  • "Seen" checkbox is automatically filled if the user rates (gives star) to a movie OR putting the checkbox back to the 1st page under the Personal Ratings.
  • Being able to save Personal Rating by clicking stars (faded stars or dots for unrated ones) in the "Grid view"
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skpManiac Posted - 04 Oct 2013 : 12:53:31
I agree with all of these, I have asked for the Auto check Seen on Rating also :)
Alessio Viti Posted - 24 Sep 2013 : 11:40:35
Thank you for the suggestions guys, I will try to take a look.

Ale
Jase Posted - 24 Sep 2013 : 06:37:46
quote:
Originally posted by ComZiz

Hello here are my wishes;

• Clicking the "Play" button, opens the movie file, if there are no other ones. Instead of having to select the file.
  • If the "Device Manager", "ScriptEngine" windows are open, clicking the related button in the user interface brings them to foreground. Instead of nothing happening
  • "Seen" checkbox is automatically filled if the user rates (gives star) to a movie OR putting the checkbox back to the 1st page under the Personal Ratings.
  • Being able to save Personal Rating by clicking stars (faded stars or dots for unrated ones) in the "Grid view"

Totally agree with your first two items! Thumbs up for those.
Other two are not so critical because you typically do these after watching the movie and is no big deal (for me).

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07