BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Choose wich folders to watch per database

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
EdwinD Posted - 25 Oct 2013 : 13:22:58
I have 2 different databases the files they contain are on different places on my network. So when i want to scan those collections for new movies i have to change the settings for device scanning. Also i need to change my default scripts. Can we have those settings on a per database level?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2019 : 11:07:22
Thanks for testing and the warning.
Unfortunately I don't know how to avoid warning... But definetly there is no malware code in.
mnazmi Posted - 29 May 2019 : 09:53:13
I have tested. It works very well. I made changes to the filters in each database. I have defined and saved various filters in separate databases.
properly stored in separate databases and they only appear in their databases

Thank you very much for effort

A small warning: the new version gave incorrect warnings as malware by both windows and Norton Security.
JDommi Posted - 29 May 2019 : 00:11:06
https://www.mediafire.com/file/intrt02vhmnu624/XMMLoader_V1.4.exe/file

Please test it before I send it to Ale for including.
mnazmi Posted - 28 May 2019 : 18:02:36
Sorry I misunderstand your question.
JDommi Posted - 28 May 2019 : 14:04:02
I need to know in which file these filters are stored.
Just like the different folders to check for new movies or shows are stored in folderlist.txt and folderlisttv.txt.

*EDIT*
Just found it: MovieFilters.txt is that file named.
I will have a look if I can add it to the Loader, too. Maybe tomorrow or on thursday I think I can manage it...
mnazmi Posted - 28 May 2019 : 13:15:52
On top bar Main/ Advaced Filters/ApplySaved Filters you can see ready-made filters :Action Movies of 2008, Short Movies, More than 2 hours long etc.
You can create your own filters with Edit Filter (at the bottom bar on Grid Wiev Windows) I created my own filters with Edit Filter and save them on Advanced Filters menü (Save Current Filter)
I have short movies category filter, silent movies filter etc. I have 8 special filters.But I want to use some filters only one database.For example I want to see Silent movies filter,short movies filter only my movie databese.
Because they don't work in my TV show database.But I can't do that with Loder. Every filter (both ready and / or my own filters) appears in both databases.
JDommi Posted - 27 May 2019 : 19:45:15
Well, I don't know where the filters are stored. As I never have saved one I haven't had a look at them.
Find out where they are and I will try to implement it, too.
mnazmi Posted - 27 May 2019 : 14:12:39
I updated new version and delete example database (remove it form config. ini files too) without any problem.
Thank you very much.
May I ask one question
Is it possible to make Filter settings separately for each database? I can't make it. When I save the filte settings for the cinema database, I see it in the Tv show database
and vice versa. I want to setting and save filters for each database separately.
JDommi Posted - 25 May 2019 : 16:53:01
Well, for removing databases I didn't have made a special function. I think you have to remove it manually out of each config.ini.
Updates don't change your configuration. So you will always keep your correct settings. Only the layout files are possibly affected by updates - just like at the moment as Ale has added a new value to the grid options.
mnazmi Posted - 25 May 2019 : 13:32:00
My all problems was solved when I did the fresh installation as you described it. Now each database is loaded with its own settings and
I see three databases every time I run the Loder (movie, example and TV show)
Thank you for your interest.

I have two questions more

1. I don't want to see the example database on the loader (I'll delete example database from the Databases folder ) what should I do?
2. What if I install the new update (Release 10.0.0.2), will I change my previous settings?
JDommi Posted - 23 May 2019 : 20:11:00
You are speaking of a completely fresh installation?
Then go this way:
1. Start XMM without the loader and open all available databases one after another. This way the ini file contains all your databses.
2. Close XMM
3. Now start the loader and open the wanted database. Do your settings and close XMM.
4. Continue step 3 for all of your databases.

When starting with a very new database after these steps you have to open the new database out of the "loaded" XMM. Keep in mind to not modify the settings for this new database after changing in XMM directly.
mnazmi Posted - 23 May 2019 : 13:13:20
I think there's a mistake on my way I'm following. Let me tell you what I did, please show me your correct way

I install my XMM on documents folder (default folder). I put Loder in the same folder. I'm running both the loder and XMM administrator rights.
I put my movie and TV show databases in the Databases folder XMM. In the In this way, the Databeses folder in the same place as the example, movie and tv show databases.
When I first run the loder, I see only example. I don't see movies and tv show databases.
JDommi Posted - 23 May 2019 : 11:59:33
1. I always start the loader and select a database. When I wanna open another one I close XMM, the loader closes, too. Then I restart the loader. Only this way I always have the correct settings for each database incl. new settings for.

2. For me I have managed to work on 3 databases and on every start of the loader I can see/select all of them.
One possibility could be that you have to start the loader as admin... For me I start XMM always with admin rights therefor the loader has to be started with admin rights, too.
mnazmi Posted - 23 May 2019 : 11:35:01
Hi, JDommi

I tried the new version and it works. Thank you. But I have problem. (This issue was also in the previous version)
I have two databases as Movie and TV serie. I open my movie database and I make the necessary adjustments and close them. It create it's own ini database
Then I open the TV serie database and make the necessary adjustments and close them And It creat it's own ini database too.
When I run the Loader, I see both databases.
But I have two problems.

1. The changes I made to both databases do not apply separately and the change I made in my most recent database is valid.
2. I run the Loder , select one of the databases and open it (for example Movie) then close . If I run loder again I see only the last database I open.(movie)
does not appear other database .(Tv serie)

To fix this, go to "config.ini" and find out MostRecentDB add other database adress (which I can't see in Loder). I've seen both databases when I re-run the Loder

What am I doing wrong ?
JDommi Posted - 21 May 2019 : 10:12:48
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ckprgpn289ev4ek/XMMLoader_V1.3.exe/file
mnazmi Posted - 19 May 2019 : 18:19:39
Hi, JDommi

Thank you very much for this program. I was using XMMLoader_V1.2 XMM9 with no problem. But when I install XXM10, I get an error when I run XMMLoader_V1.2
(fehler beim setzen der daten für 'DatabaseFile')

I run XMM10 and Loder both administrator rights.
JDommi Posted - 24 Mar 2017 : 07:23:24
Your words in Ale's ears
av999 Posted - 24 Mar 2017 : 05:39:45
JDOMMI,

Thanks for all the great work. This really helped and should be integrated into the regular program some day.

Best Regards!
JDommi Posted - 01 Feb 2017 : 22:24:56
Final release! http://www.mediafire.com/file/zhgn0545yb4evg1/XMMLoader_V1.2.exe

Loads a database with it's own config.
It works from release 7 up to release 9. Later releases should be working, too.

1. Open the loader and select a database - XMM will be started automatically
2. Do you settings
3. Close XMM - The loader will be closed, too

Now you should have an ini-file with the name of the path+database.
Additionally FolderList.txt and FolderListTV.txt will be proceeded, too.

This can be done for all of your databases!

Next time you start the loader and select a database the related ini-file and the folder lists will be used - if they exist.

The checkmark is set in the case of an existing ini-file.

Important:
The loader must have the same level as you normally start XMM. So if XMM is startet with admin rights the loader has to be started with admin rights, too.
JDommi Posted - 31 Jan 2017 : 11:21:10
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l7s89k2q1cafh15/XMMLoader_V1.0.exe

Now the FolderLists for the DeviceScanner are proceeded, too. These are outsourced into 2 different txt-files and not part of the configuration.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07