BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 disappointed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gilgamesch Posted - 10 Dec 2014 : 16:39:44
Hello,

i would like to see the version 6 back; it was quick, customizable, less bloated.. it just worked.

already when changing from version 6 to 7 i didn't understand several of the working features got disrupted and never repaired. And instead other questionable/fashionable stuff got implemented.
(e.g.: i even use a NMT machine at home, but to implement this database there is just not convenient and helpful)

when going to the version 8 the software became essentially not useable for me anymore. I big reason being the bad import of the old database and few options to fix this except manually reentering data or starting database scripting manually.

quick edit view seems not customizable anymore, why?
i dont want to program my own html view just to see the infos/fields i'd like to see.

the software becomes awfully sluggish and slow (i tried the 64bit version, since the 32bit version doesnt even start on my win8.1)

exporting lists is more and more complicated and buggy, the huge and bloated html export is not easy to handle and the html pages dont work well on many browsers and therefor is also not helpful.

seeing the last version i downloaded, not being able to provide a working display is just wrong.

well then.. or more like: not so well then.. :(
~G~
(sry for the rant.. just thought i share some of my impressions, since i really used to like this software in earlier versions)

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07