BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 External Browser

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
deafvader Posted - 31 Jul 2010 : 00:07:25
Is there anyway we could have links open to our default browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer) instead of within the program itself,Extreme Movie Manager does not stop pop-ups or the annoying ads you get with lots of sites. I use Firefox with adblock which kills stuff like that. The moviecards are a basic web page by themselves so the option to have them open in your browser could be done aswell.

Just a thought...
D.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
deafvader Posted - 02 Aug 2010 : 06:53:27
Hi Alessio

I noticed today that when i click a trailer link it will use my current browser(Firefox), so why not links on the page.
Is there something that can be added to those fields. Similar to the actor and episode code.
Just a thought. I'll have a look later.
D.
Alessio Viti Posted - 01 Aug 2010 : 07:57:25
Hi,

Now I have understand... the only problem is that I don't know how to do this

Anyone know how to write HTML code to open another webbrowser instead of IE?

Thank you!

Ale
deafvader Posted - 01 Aug 2010 : 00:36:38
Hi Alessio

At the moment if you click a weblink on the moviecards it opens an internal browser based on i think IE without any pop-up and ad blocker.
For example if you click IMDB link for the movie you are looking at, it will take you to the site within the program itself.
I was hoping we can have an option for the external browser to open instead. So you click a link and Firefox or whatever is
being used will launch instead. With the moviecards being a basic web page you can personally add more hyperlinks to other info or even embed
pictures with in the plot text if you want(needs to be in html code but it works).

Not sure if this helps or you'll be more confused. Check one of my cards, i have the IMDB link and Offical website link (if the film has a website).

D.
Alessio Viti Posted - 31 Jul 2010 : 07:53:57
Hi,

I have not correctly understand... you want use, inside XMM, another browser to see the MovieCards?

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07