BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 TV Shows Issues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
agbmy Posted - 05 Aug 2010 : 15:01:11

1. I believe that there should be an easier way to mark ALL the episodes of a TV Show as seen.
(now, if you double click on a tv show, the "add/edit show information" comes up. the second tab is the episodes. clicking on that opens the list of episodes. you can select the entire list of episodes but there is no way to mark all/some of them as SEEN at once. i had to select each episode separately, click on edit, mark as seen, click on save and exit and then move to the next).
2. when all the episodes of a tv show are in one common resolution, that resolution should appear in the Resolution column in the main grid (the shows listing). Now, the resolution column of the main grid is empty although the resolution details appear when I click to see single episode details.
3. just as with the resolution, when the codec is common among the episodes of a tv show, that codec should appear in the main grid. Now, the main grid codec column is empty.

Since I am an avid TV Show collector, I hope that these can be corrected in the following release of the application. I'm happy that the new version stopped crashing on my 64bit machine. Thanks for that.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 06 Aug 2010 : 06:10:37
Hi,

You can already do this. Please in the Treeview select a specific TV Show. Now in the Main Grid you will see the List of all Episodes. IF you select all and right click you have the menu to mark them all as seen and more other functions.

Let me know.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07