BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Catalog No

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kirill2785 Posted - 09 Oct 2010 : 20:08:53
A movie should have more than one catalog number.
for example i have a movie that is on one cd(700MB), and i have the same movie on a DVD (4.5GB) so i need it to have two catalog numbers.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nehickel Posted - 26 Mar 2011 : 07:24:27
Why not use the Media Tab's Notes field to indicate that there are two different media for the Movie. There are plenty of available fields in the ADD/EDIT Movie Information Record that can be used... at least until Alessio gets through the tens of thousands of ADD/CHANGE Requests that come in every day...

Thanks,
kirill2785 Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 20:35:57
Hi
That is what i've been doing so far: copying the movie and giving it the new catalog number. But it sucks. If i have a movie on DVD, Bluray, on VHS and on PC Original Version, and special edition , i have to have the same movie five times in my collection. It makes a mess.

Also
If you add the option to give the same movie more than one catalog number you will have to add to each catalog number it's own media (bluray,cd,cdr,dvdr ...).
JDommi Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 20:18:29
Why not simply duplicating the movie and giving the second one the new catalog number? Different movie ids are requiered anyway as long as there is no possibility to store more than one catalog number.
Another possibility would be to store the catalog numbers in a custom field.
kirill2785 Posted - 16 Feb 2011 : 20:08:51
Alessio
Is there any progress on this one? it's very important. i have some movies in different versions. it makes me add the same movie more than one time (each time with a new movieID) instead of giving the single movie another catalog number.
kirill2785 Posted - 07 Jan 2011 : 15:29:31
i did that but i it doesn't work so well. i tried writing for some movie 2 numbers: 196,209. it looks like it considers it as 1 number not 2.(in the tree view i grouped by catalog number and it shows there:196,209 as one catalog number)
Alessio Viti Posted - 07 Jan 2011 : 13:49:36
Hello,

At this time the only thing you can do is to write the 2 Catalog Number in the same field.

I will think to this for future releases.

Ale
kirill2785 Posted - 07 Jan 2011 : 12:49:22
?

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07