BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Includ DVD Label & Box Insert Graphics to XMM

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nehickel Posted - 26 Mar 2011 : 03:05:42
Would it be possible to add a script and XMM logic to download the DVD Lable graphics (if it exists) as part of the over all graphics collection process within the Add/Edit Movie function?

What I'd like to be able to do is automatically bring in the DVD label in the Region I'm in, from DVD Label sites such as

http://www.cdcovers.cc/

http://www.freecovers.net/

These are a few of the sites now providing this capability. I myself prefer the 1st site since it organizes DVD Covers by Region and its search features and layout haven't changed in the last year or two.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 27 Mar 2011 : 09:59:53
www.freecovers.net seem to be really an alternative.
It seems to use the normal search and instead of a post commands. But I still have to check if the links are crypted...
nehickel Posted - 27 Mar 2011 : 00:48:23
Didn't know that. I haven't made a in depth search of web sites that provide DVD Label's or other packaging graphics but I'll do a little more research to see what's out there.
I know for me any ways that I use the two sites I've listed above fairly often since I digitize all of my master copies and lock them away so the kids can't wreck them.

Thanks JDommi for your input.

Norm
JDommi Posted - 26 Mar 2011 : 09:22:28
cdcovers.cc doesn't work for two reasons: 1. The site needs the post command and MagicScript is only able to use the get command. And 2. The pages are crypted, so you can't read the plain html code.
freecovers.net - I don't know this site...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.33 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07