BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 Director in movie_bigcover

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
martel Posted - 16 Jul 2014 : 19:38:14
Bonjour,

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered in previous posts, but I haven't checked the forum in a while...

I love the movie_bigcover page. The only thing missing for me is what I consider to be the most important information in a movie: the director's name!

Any thought on adding that information to the almost perfect movie_bigcover card in a future iteration?

Merci,
Yves
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 16 Jul 2014 : 20:30:52
I think you're right.

To add the director behind the movie length open "movie_bigcover.htm" with notepad or any other (HTML-)Editor.
Search for "_MOVIE_LENGTH_" and replace the passage

<tr>
              <td class="style20 td_c2" colspan="2"><font class="fsize1"><b>_TMOVIE_LENGTH_:</b></font>
			  <font class="fsize1" id="movie_length">_MOVIE_LENGTH_</font></td>
            </tr>

with

<tr>
              <td width="50%" height="40" class="style20"><font class="fsize1"><b>_TMOVIE_LENGTH_:</b></font>
			  <font id="OrgTitleF" class="fsize1">_MOVIE_LENGTH_</font></td>
              <td width="50%" height="40" class="style20"><font class="fsize1"><b>_TMOVIE_DIRECTOR_:</b></font>
			  <font class="fsize1"><a href="" onClick="window.external.COLLECTION_DIRECTOR('_MOVIE_DIRECTORID_','_MOVIE_DIRECTOR_');return false;">_MOVIE_DIRECTOR_</a></font></td>
            </tr>

martel Posted - 16 Jul 2014 : 19:47:57
O.K. let me be more precise: I know that you do have the director's information in the "Crew" tab, but it seem to me that it could rate its own line in the main page. I believe that knowing the director is more important than knowing the distributor or the awards...

Yves

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07