BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Export to HTML: Sort by MovieID?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
freeze Posted - 04 Jan 2009 : 21:38:32
Hello Alessio,

i am testing XMM for some days now and i am very happy with it so far (coming from Collectorz Movie Collector)!

But there is one thing i urgently need to completely convert to XMM: to Sort my exported (HTML)-Movies by Movie ID, and NOT by Title!

The MovieID represents my Movie order (of course) and i need to export it exactly like that for publishing on the net (for my family). Sorting them by Title is useless for me :(

Is or will there be a wa to achive this little goal? All Templates export by Movie Title and i dont know how to change that :(

Thanks for your help in Advance, XMM is/will be great! :)

Greetz,
freeze
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TiRohn Posted - 25 Feb 2009 : 15:25:55
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hi Tirohn,

At this time is not possible, but I will SOON add this feature.

I have already in mind how to make it, I only need to work on this.

Thank you!

Alessio

Hi Alessio

Any news on this feature? Or what about the additional source request (dvdshop.ch)? I could deliver a Perl Script if that helps...

Regards,
TiRohn
TiRohn Posted - 06 Feb 2009 : 12:13:08
Hi Alessio

Any news yet about this export feature?? Or am I the only one with this 'strange' request??

Regards,
TiRohn
TiRohn Posted - 21 Jan 2009 : 16:33:43
quote:

Hi Tirohn,

but I will SOON add this feature.

Thank you!

Alessio

That's great!! hope to see it soon on the new feature list...

Thanks much!!
Alessio Viti Posted - 13 Jan 2009 : 15:25:24
Hi Tirohn,

At this time is not possible, but I will SOON add this feature.

Thank you!

Alessio

TiRohn Posted - 13 Jan 2009 : 14:28:54
Hi there

I already know about that supreme support (from the import of purchase date and price from Collectorz... :) ).

Now I got a question about the HTML export. I'd like to have the following columns on my export:

• a Thumbnail (like on the Export 4)

• Title / Original Title

• Year

• MyRating

• Length

• Internet Link

• Director

• Actor

Have a look at my Homepage for a quick example (http://www.tirohn.ch/list.html - don't worry, one of my next steps is to remove the Collecotrz link, since I now completely use xMM and I am very happy!! ). Is it possible to create such an export myself? Where are the files located for that?

Mawu Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 21:53:41
@Freeze

You can edit it by yourself in the german.ini. I changed it already as:
0244|Nur im Hauptfenster ausgewählte Datensätze exportieren (Reihenfolge aus Hauptfenster bleibt erhalten!)

quote:
PS: @ Mawu, I will try to finish to convert all strings soon

Thank you, I'm prepared to translate the whole stuff.
Alessio Viti Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 14:58:07
Thank you!

This is the English String : Export Only The Selected Records in Main Window (in the same order!)

Alessio

PS: @ Mawu, I will try to finish to convert all strings soon
freeze Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 13:36:44
quote:

Thank you Freeze!!

I will contact the guy that has transate into German to add the right text (in english language ther is this description).

About the (x)HTML-DB, it's quite old right now, the guy that developed it is really busy and cannot correct it right now. I am trying to add new templates in order to replace the (x)HTML-DB

Alessio

If i can help you out, just let me know (i am from Germany, as you might have guessed already ) ;-)
Alessio Viti Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 12:02:24
Thank you Freeze!!

I will contact the guy that has transate into German to add the right text (in english language ther is this description).

About the (x)HTML-DB, it's quite old right now, the guy that developed it is really busy and cannot correct it right now. I am trying to add new templates in order to replace the (x)HTML-DB

Alessio
freeze Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 11:18:38
quote:

[...]You will have no surprises in future like with collectorz, believe me (you know what I am speaking)[...]

Hi Alessio,

yes, i do know ;-)

And i don´t have any problems anymore (right now ;-)), but i wanted to say thanks for the information on how to export by MovieID and the incredible fast update! Unbelievable, fast answers and a new version in 2 hours...i can´t say i have seen that before. Well, time to get a licence now, no reason to think about buying a great piece of software like this for just 10 Euros, worth every Cent (and yet more, i think)!

Just some suggestions from my side:
Sort by MovieID: In my german version there is no info, that the movies get exported by main sorting the way you told me to do. It says (i try to translate): "Export only the fields in the main window". Thats a bit confusing, since it doesnt say that the sorting is done using the first field and that it does of course export more details depending on the template one choses. Maybe just add an additional description to this function :)

And btw, xHTML DB exported Lists don´t work in Firefox, Opera etc. But i guess you know that, since i saw an advanced xHTML-DB in the making. Looking forward to its release, since this would make XMM even better!

Alessio Viti Posted - 05 Jan 2009 : 08:14:49
Hi Freeze!

A user that came from Collectorz, great!!

I am more than happy that you have finally switch to XMM. You will have no surprises in future like with collectorz, believe me (you know what I am speaking)

About the export. To have the export ordered by movieid just "order" the main grid with movies by movieid, select all movies, then open the export window and select, at top, to export "Only the selected record in the main window (in the same order).

With this procedure you can export not only by movieid but in any order you like.

EDIT: I have found a little bug just now on this procedure, I will fix it now, in few hours I will upload a new release

If you have problems feel free to write me!

Alessio

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07