BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Use "My Entire Collection" html view as MovieCard?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therealjoeblow Posted - 20 Jan 2009 : 22:31:50
Hi,

When I select the "My Entire Collection" tab, the right hand pane has a really nice looking HTML card view, with fully functioning links to the Actors that switch the view to another fully functioning HTML card view with links to other movies the actor is in, etc.

At the bottom of the card it's called "eXtreme Movie Manager - CollectionMovieCard 1.0", I found it in the sub-folder called "MyCollectionCard", and copied all of those files into the "MovieCards" folders, but then when I select this card (movie.htm) in the "My Movies" tab, the functionality doesn't work properly, all of the actors are just lumped together as one big hyperlink that opens a folder when clicked rather than opening a link to the actors.htm file with the proper data.

I really like this HTML card and would like to use it as a properly functioning Movie Card in "My Movies" because I can use the thumbnail tab on that page, but no thumbnails in the "My Entire Collection" tab.

Does anyone have a version that has been properly converted to work as a movie card, or can the program be modified to simply use one set of cards (I don't really understand why there would need to be two different versions of the HTML card...)

Thanks,
The REAL Joe
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therealjoeblow Posted - 21 Jan 2009 : 19:59:29
Thanks Alessio, cleaning this up and making the interface look, feel and act the same in all areas of the program will make it much more functional and user friendly and also look a lot more professional!

I saw you responded to the other similar discussion in the New Features section (under "Hyperlinks"), sorry for the duplicate discussion, I didn't see the other thread until after I posted this one, otherwise I would have just held the discussion to one place.

Thanks again!
The REAL Joe
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Jan 2009 : 18:59:59
Hi,

The CollectionCard cannot work properly under the My Movies section because has more functions that has benn not implemented yet in the My Movies.

I will add these functions soon (like hyperlinks) to all sections of XMM.

Thank you,

Alessio

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07