BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Preview movie files - how?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
akaswc Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 02:30:54
I've purchased this fine program in hopes of importing my Movie Collector database. I have a large collection so I'm playing with a test import of about a dozen movies.

Is there an easy way to preview movie files? Is MCE the only option? You will have to excuse me for asking such a basic question but I have watched tutorials and searched the forum but haven't found my answer.

Thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alessio Viti Posted - 15 Feb 2009 : 08:17:57
Hi,

I am sorry, but you cannot add more than 6 files for every movie. The only way is to create 2 movies (maybe part 1 and part 2).

About the Play, you can select the file to play by right-click on the movie -> Play movie -> select file from 1 to 6

Thnak you,

Alessio
akaswc Posted - 11 Feb 2009 : 19:53:45
By preview, I mean play the movie....

When I import from Movie Collector XMM picks up the links where I have movies stored on hard drives. XXM puts these in the files area for the movie record. There only seems to be 6 spots available for files. Unfortunately, I sometimes have more than 6 files because I have broken down movies by scene.

My questions are:

Can I import more than 6 movie files (scenes) per record and have them show in the record?

Can I play all six (or) movie files by choice? So far, I can only seem to get it to play file 1.

Thanks
Alessio Viti Posted - 11 Feb 2009 : 05:34:23
Hi,

What do you mean exactly with "Preview" movie files? You mean to Play the movie with a player? Or just browse your collection (to see posters, informations and so on)?

At this time you can use the Media Browser MCE (installed with XMM) to see your collection in Windows Vista MCE, or you can use the internal "SHELVES" View.

Alessio
akaswc Posted - 10 Feb 2009 : 19:08:16
Ok. I'm doing better at finding my way around the interface and I can now preview movie files

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07