BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 suggestions & thank you

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Greylist Posted - 15 Mar 2009 : 13:26:29
Hi, I'm using the original program, I want to thank the creators of the program ...

I have a few questions and suggestions;

1 - receiving program information (imdb.com complate) information is very slow during the actor's picture and information retrieval, information retrieval do not appear after the film's content, you have a problem I wonder?

2 - some films itself automatically find and retrieve information, but this film belongs to the received information can be wrong sometimes, it's how do you suggest a solution?

3 - I live in Turkey and would like to receive information in my language films, but (beyazperde.com) very poor and often unable to receive the film information, studies do about this situation? (beyazperde.com is very inadequate)

3 - (a) - Except Beyazperde.com is broadcast in the different sites. Sinema.com is published in English, information retrieval used in the film sinema.com u know whether to?

4 - program to add a subtitle support your idea as I do? added to the archives of some movie subtitles for instance not found, you can get subtitles, the subtitle 's a link to contact the program directly from within the subtitle' s reach

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07