BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 _mediacenterdir directory for next release

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
olivvvv Posted - 20 Jul 2009 : 21:19:05
Hi alessio,

For future release, can we have an option to copy the file folder.jpg and mymovies.xml for every movies into his repertory where movies are ?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cyberspace19 Posted - 14 Feb 2010 : 10:19:28
Hi!

I know that this is a very old topic. But hey, i'm interessted in this feature, too. I am have all my files on a WHS (Windows Home Server) as DVD ISO Images. The MovieDB is located on my home pc. If i add a video file to the XMM entry there will be a link. But this link does not work in MCE. Therefore i tried to copy the video file inside the mediacenter folder. But after editing a single entry the folder will be recreated and the file is gone.

Therefore my suggestion to implement the mediacenter thing would be the following:
1) Each XMM entry have a checkbox to enable this item for mediacenter integration
2) If the checkbox is checked you can specify a folder in which the files "folder.jpg", "mymovies.xml" and "imdb.xml" are copied everytime i change the entry. This copy job schould only overwrite these three files and not more.

With this implementation it is possible to hold the video files on a server while having the db on a local machine. In addition this will not a destructive implementation like it is in the current version.

I think the above described method is a more flexible and comfortable way to implement the media browser plugin with XMM.

Maybe someone can comment this post if this will be included in future releases of XMM.

Kind regards,
Cyberspace19
olivvvv Posted - 23 Jul 2009 : 20:31:25
i know very lots of people of mcefrance who is probably interesting by this addin
olivvvv Posted - 21 Jul 2009 : 15:25:36
You are the king !
Alessio Viti Posted - 21 Jul 2009 : 14:39:46
Hi Olivvvv,

I will try to add soon such function.

Thank you!

Alessio
olivvvv Posted - 21 Jul 2009 : 09:43:28
Alessio,

this demand will be very interesting for people who use mediabrowser.
Please !

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07