BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 MyLittleNMTExport HTML files on the PC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
runonflat Posted - 14 Aug 2009 : 21:47:30
Hi,

I found this very nice tool for getting the info from the Emm Db to html pages, but I have a small problem. I like to have the html files on my server, but the path for playing a movie is for having the html files on the NMT. And there is a problem getting the seasons and episodes for a TV show to the Movie Detail page. Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks

/RunOnFlat
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mmqwertz Posted - 27 Mar 2010 : 08:11:47
Hi,

I just wanted to say, that I would like a tv show support, too. Just to let you know, there is more than one user, who would be happy about this, once you finished the dynamic pages.
Really great tool, by the way! Thanks a lot, it was the main reason why I bought XMM.

Regards,
mmqwertz
JustME Posted - 18 Aug 2009 : 15:36:15
UNC network paths appear to cause problems with various apps and I have found that most of them can be avoided by using a persistent drive letter mapped to the share.
A little planning for consistent drive letters among all the shares on all your machines has worked well for me. I also ensure that each removable volume is assigned the same drive letter and haven't had any issues since
ternot Posted - 17 Aug 2009 : 16:24:14
hm...
if I understand it correctly, you view the html files on your NMT, and the video files are located on a server in the network?

Currently I'm not planning supporting TV shows, as I'm working on a script, which imports an XMM XML into a MySQL database and displays the movies not the static way like pure html files... So I do have another focus currently :-)

Best regards
ternot
runonflat Posted - 16 Aug 2009 : 10:33:18
Hi ternot,

Thanks for you answer. But I have all my moviefiles on my server, there is 4 TB of movies an TV shows, so you see my problem with the NMT path.

Do you plan to inklude the TV Shows as well?

Ones again, realy nice tool,

/RunOnFlat
ternot Posted - 15 Aug 2009 : 16:36:19
Hi,

if you enter the absolute path "file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/HARD_DISK/Video/" in the field "Path On NMT" (if you have the movies in the Video folder on the NMT), then it doesn´t matter where you have located the html files.

Before I switched, I also had these files on a server.

Regarding the problem with the TV shows... The tool does only support actors and movies, not TV shows, sorry.

Best regards
ternot

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07