BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Boxsets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
catnap63 Posted - 13 Nov 2009 : 04:28:48
Have owned about a week. Very handy software. One question, how do boxsets work? I added a boxset, but I do not see it after I added it.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gferley Posted - 15 Jan 2010 : 07:06:26
Boxset for TV only works at the "top level" of the show, but not able to select say a particular season and classify it as a boxset. This would be the expected behavior, as TV is typically issued as season/series boxsets. The only way to work around I suppose is to create each season as a new "TV Show", then put it in a boxset. Oh well, I've always been waiting for TV to work as well as movies with XMM (such as scripts updating individual episode info, like we used to back in the old days). Please correct me if I'm wrong Ale.
Alessio Viti Posted - 09 Jan 2010 : 08:19:51
Hi,

Boxset works for both Movies and TVShow, this because a TVShow is like a "Movie" for XMM.

Ale
gferley Posted - 09 Jan 2010 : 01:57:13
No Boxsets for TV Shows? Seems odd, as most TV shows are distributed as Season/Series Boxsets. A feature request I suppose, or am I missing something?
JDommi Posted - 19 Nov 2009 : 10:01:42
Aah, many thx, Mawu! There I didn't have looked for.
Mawu Posted - 19 Nov 2009 : 09:50:08
quote:
I have just tried to add a boxset - without any success.

To add a new boxset:
In ribbon menue: main--add movie---add boxset
To edit a boxset:
Select boxset in treeview (you have to select the right sorting options before)then press in ribbon menue main--edit
To add a movie to a boxset:
in quickedit view or with the corresponding option by right-click on a movie in main grid

Works perfect here, although I've to admit that the boxsets should be more integrated into the program (see my suggestions in other threads)

Bye byte
Mawu

JDommi Posted - 18 Nov 2009 : 21:44:25
I have just tried to add a boxset - without any success.
QuickEdit View is the only possibility (I have found) to edit bosexets. But they are not stored...
Well, I can add boxsets manually by opening my db in Access, but that's not a satisfying solution.
There should be a function in Manage Lists for adding boxsets.
mnazmi Posted - 18 Nov 2009 : 21:00:36
In the TreeView Navigation window click the GroupBy buton and select Boxset.You see your boxset.
How do boxsets work? For example you have Godfather set 1,2,3 .First add the boxset Godfather (or the name what you want) . Add the film information for Godfather 1 , 2 and 3 one by one.Than select the godfather 1 and right click chose Assign Selected to a Boxset and chose your boxset Godfather. Do it for the other godfather 2 and 3.
When you choose the boxset from the TreeView Navigation window , you see the tree godfather movie in the godfather boxset. I hope this information can help you.
Sorry my bad English.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07