BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How to choose what categories should import?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cubi Posted - 07 Feb 2010 : 12:57:27
Hi,
I think the answer of this question is rather easy, but it seems I´m too stupid :)
Where can I config which categories the scripts should import and which not. (btw: There arent many script-option given by this script (ofdb), so I cant config this here. (like with imdb e.g.)

The only possibility I know, clicking the checkboxes while importing, but you have to be very fast for this :)
Can someone help me where I can config this stressless?

Thanks,
Cubi
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cubi Posted - 08 Feb 2010 : 19:08:57
Ok I got it. I have to import a movie first with the option "Automaticly from Internet". Then there comes the right import window with the advanced options, you mentioned. Thread can ce closed /locked.

By the way, I (and I hope others too) think a possibility to change this in the quick import-window would be useful.

Cubi
Cubi Posted - 08 Feb 2010 : 07:36:43
Please help me again, where do you mean? Here is a screenshot of the import window:

http://www.abload.de/img/importoem2.jpg

There is this button? Clicking on the tool-button in the list doesnt work. Are quick import and import window two different ones? Where do you mean, sry.

Thanks
Alessio Viti Posted - 08 Feb 2010 : 06:50:15
Hi Cubi,

You can select it in the Script Selection window. At right there are advanced settings that are hide, just click on the button to show it, you will see the list of fields to import.

Bye!

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07